• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

didnt you know
this entire thread is actually a cover for one big fanfiction
it was all a work
the last 14 threads and this one were all a work
we have all been played

We told Bish a month was not enough. You have meddled in our affairs for far too long Lulu
Well which one of us died first? not me and i took the most sons of bitches with me.

I wasn't in the PG royale, I was the sponsor behind team Rabu Raibu

Any photo editing program.
fGWpJbx.png
Xf0yLxC.png

Don't stress it, loser.
Arigatou gozimasu

Squishy3

In all honesty I never did anything mean except for destroying Sklafarebear's supplies while he was sleeping (which had no bearing on his death as he fell into a pit and died) throwing UT off a cliff, and stabbing Zed in the back, but he killed 5 people... so yeah.

The circumstances of the knife fight between UT and I are never explained, so it's unclear if it was justified or not.

In all honesty I never did anything mean except for destroying Sklafarebear's supplies while he was sleeping (which had no bearing on his death as he fell into a pit and died) throwing UT off a cliff, and stabbing Zed in the back, but he killed 5 people... so yeah.

The circumstances of the knife fight between UT and I are never explained, so it's unclear if it was justified or not.

I just wanted to live a peaceful life though ;-;

I'll just pretend I was the sponsor throwing random supply shit at people and watching them die immediately after from nature shiz... Cause why would they use the supplies they just recieved? Right?

Top Bottom