• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

ilsNB8vHZwEFr.gif

Seriously, look how cool this motherfucker thinks he is with that Liamesque handswapping, and there's a guy winding up for an attack at an angle I KNOW that third hit's not gonna cover.

Numb

It's probably a good thing I don't have a PS4. Gotta get my other games done
Had my PS4 for a year and only now am i excited to use it.
Resogun and Metal gear got me before and all them PS Plus games but beyond that getting it later is a good idea. Got Infamous with it and it got finished three times in three days.

Play it tho

I'd go back to Monster Hunter way before I put another second into a rhythm game.

It's fiiiiiiiiiine.

I'm lucky I moved out of my house or else my brother will probably annoy me with that.

Its like a disease. It needs to be stopped.

Do not die, me. Pls. Not yet.

Yes!

Good. Nonbelievers shall be purged.

Exactly. The nonbelievers of all rhythm games being shit should be punished.

Numb

Seriously, look how cool this motherfucker thinks he is with that Liamesque handswapping, and there's a guy winding up for an attack at an angle I KNOW that third hit's not gonna cover.

What if he has witch time? you never know.
Imma be a hammer bro. Gonna be swinging that shit like a madman

You don't understand. Triple Triad is like cocaine.

I know I need help.
I should play during this free week and talk mad shit about the first 10 hours being repetitive
Sorry, I'm just teasing :p
It might. Dat regain system tho.
I want that shit to be a draining portion of red health that you fill with attacks, straight up.

If it scales with the damage you take it'd be fantastic, like if something takes out 1/2 your health you can attack and get up to 3/4ths back if you do it quickly

Resogun and Metal gear got me before and all them PS Plus games but beyond that getting it later is a good idea. Got Infamous with it and it got finished three times in three days.
Yeah I don't have much I want for it at the moment. Hopefully there's Wii U levels of stuff on it I want by the time I decide to get it.
I'd go back to Monster Hunter way before I put another second into a rhythm game.

You're the one playing an actual MMO son, I'm just playing the not-really-kinda-an-MMO
oooooooo son

Ilvocare

It is spreading. The world will learn to Rabu their Raibus
news_1000000users.png

Also they are giving away one love gem a day for a week starting on the 9th

Oh man, yet another date regarding video games that coincides on my burfday.

I feel like I should have made this post like 3 hours ago but oh well. The above fits because apparently the Free Scouting thing has decided that I need nothing but Rare Smile Makis. This is the fourth one in a row now.

I've played my PS4 more than I've played my Wii U. A lot more.

Oh man, yet another date regarding video games that coincides on my burfday.

I feel like I should have made this post like 3 hours ago but oh well. The above fits because apparently the Free Scouting thing has decided that I need nothing but Rare Smile Makis. This is the fourth one in a row now.

You should appreciate the Makis, for there is no one better.

Alfebit

Banned
You don't understand. Triple Triad is like cocaine.

I know I need help.

I should try Triple Triad. I've been to the Golden Saucer but I never actually tried anything. Except for those cool water jet elevator things.

Yo, this RERev 2 part is great. They need to do more co-op LPs.

Sounds like it's going pretty good. Can't wait to actually play it myself. If there's actually no online co-op until the final episode releases I'm gonna be sad.

PS4, like most consoles, is worth it if you like the library enough.

Mine was mostly for Bloodborne, but I'm pretty damn happy with how much time I put into it.

Hell I bought a Wii U on launch, nothing will ever top that drought.

Numb

Yeah I don't have much I want for it at the moment. Hopefully there's Wii U levels of stuff on it I want by the time I decide to get it.

The Wii U is a beast. I got it when Mario Kart 8 came out with Donkey Kong Wind Waker and Wonderful 101. I played Mario Kart 200 hrs that still buffles me. Smash and Bayo aswell coming later. Only PS4 game i bought later was Desiny which turned out to be a letdown.
4 of my top 5 games last year were on Wii U

Yo Skla are we still on for that Friday avatar bet or are you doing it with someone else this week?

I never back down from a bet. Please be excited for when you lose this Friday.

I should play during this free week and talk mad shit about the first 10 hours being repetitive
Sorry, I'm just teasing :p

Sounds like someone's talking shit

ibmXkJWBsCHPd1.gif

You're totally right though. But I'm so close to a mount and becoming a bard!

I should try Triple Triad. I've been to the Golden Saucer but I never actually tried anything. Except for those cool water jet elevator things.

Triple Triad is the greatest minigame/card game, but my cards are garbage right now. Woolie and Liam would laugh so hard at me.

Sounds like someone's talking shit
You're totally right though. But I'm so close to a mount and becoming bard!
I'm so close to this Armor set and new weapon
I have no gif to express how dumb this is
The Wii U is a beast. I got it when Mario Kart 8 came out with Donkey Kong Wind Waker and Wonderful 101. I played Mario Kart 200 hrs that still buffles me. Smash and Bayo aswell coming later. Only PS4 game i bought was Desiny which turned out to be a letdown.
4 of my top 5 games last year were on Wii U
Seriously though, if you got the Wii U in the same timeframe as PS4 from release you'd be buttmad. MK8 was like manna from heaven after starving for a year.

Top Bottom