• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

You fell off a fucking cliff, like Wil. E Coyote. Don't give me any shit.

Totally legit way to go. Unlike being killed by worst love live.

Most are on the LP Archive, but they're all done on Something Awful. That's the only place you'll see D3 until it's completed and archived.

If you got 10 bucks to spare for buying an account, it's fucking worth it.

Damn :/

Well, I still gotta work on finishing the rest of D3. Still got Four, Three, Two, One, and Zero DLC to go plus the novella that came with the CE. I'll think about it when I eventually get around to finishing the rest of the game.

I imagine there was some giant fist fight between me and squishy with rain and thunder and ending with a climactic trident stab....and then squishy finds bulls dehydrated body.

Squishy3

I imagine there was some giant fist fight between me and squishy with rain and thunder and ending with a climactic trident stab....and then squishy finds bulls dehydrated body.
Dude, I stabbed you in the back. If there was a fight it would have said so. I had a knife fight with UT, but there was no fight with you.

Part 4 Jojo's spoilers:
Just like nobody delievered a final blow to Kira, he just got run over by an ambulance.

sjay1994

I just realized technically I was a really shitty Jennifer Lawrence. I was the district 12 female, and I found bows and arrows.

Dude, I stabbed you in the back. If there was a fight it would have said so. I had a knife fight with UT, but there was no fight with you.

Part 4 Jojo's spoilers:
Just like nobody delievered a final blow to Kira, he just got run over by an ambulance.
If we had fought hand to hand I wouldve won.

Alfebit

Banned
9xZ0lSC.png

this is the one that gets me, this is right before the final day

YOUR MISTAKE WAS THINKING ABOUT WINNING

See, if Bull had cried he would have had something to drink and wouldn't have died like a chump.

I feel like shit. I blame the Frienders who were sick last week. I'm going to try to sleep now, Night

Hope you feel better. Night.

And Aaron, Riko is just a hotter version of Chie minus the steak obsession/flanderization
so much better IMO

I like the flirty girl with pink hair, life for days, and a strong determination

Top Bottom