• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

This reminds that I don't get why anime artists insist on putting blush spots on every part of the girls. It looks like they have sunburn all over.

To add to the douchebag that is Syler, he sells used luxury cars and is a rich asshole, he has a huge anger problem, and he cheats on his wife with his co-worker, and he drives a Range Rover.

Man, Quinto is basically every rich asshole in NYC.

Zenfalcia

Blah blah she's not underage blah blah.
(´・ω・`)
This reminds that I don't get why anime artists insist on putting blush spots on every part of the girls. It looks like they have sunburn all over.
I don't get it either. I think it's just over exaggeration of blush spots to an extreme... It's the same thing as clothes, they make them too shiny... FABRIC ARE NOT THAT SHINY. #ArtGripes.

Ilvocare

HEY EVERYBODY! How's it happening? What's been going on?

I feel like I legitimately accomplished something regarding myself for like the first time in 2 years. I thoroughly blasted through a Bio exam today. I haven't felt like this since I was in like 10th grade in high school. Amazing what actually doing work for a class does for one's self-confidence!

Of course, I was also listening to the full Anarchy Reigns OST non-fucking-stop, so I may be more aggressive than usual?

Point being, I feel great and I'm game for whatever is happening
that I can actually participate in

Also thanks Parasite Eve for making it super hard for me to not burst out laughing whenever I see the word "mitochondria".

It was there quite a few times in this Bio exam.

No word yet.
I hope so, I don't want that on my big screen and I wanna challenge you all to the Booty Bashers. OH WAIT REMOTE PLAY IS A THING FOR ALL GAMES ON THE PS4 ISN'T IT
I don't get it either. I think it's just over exaggeration of blush spots to an extreme... It's the same thing as clothes, they make them too shiny... FABRIC ARE NOT THAT SHINY. #ArtGripes.
Shiny boob window sweaters

Zenfalcia

HEY EVERYBODY! How's it happening? What's been going on?

I feel like I legitimately accomplished something regarding myself for like the first time in 2 years. I thoroughly blasted through a Bio exam today. I haven't felt like this since I was in like 10th grade in high school. Amazing what actually doing work for a class does for one's self-confidence!

Of course, I was also listening to the full Anarchy Reigns OST non-fucking-stop, so I may be more aggressive than usual?

Point being, I feel great and I'm game for whatever is happening
that I can actually participate in

Also thanks Parasite Eve for making it super hard for me to not burst out laughing whenever I see the word "mitochondria".

It was there quite a few times in this Bio exam.
SEE! Video games do help people learn!!! Also, mitochondria is the power house of a cell.
Yo man that kid sounds like the worst.

Also LL episode 4
So is this the end of Hanyos character arc? that kinda sucks and I do wish she had kept the glasses.
More or less.
I hope so, I don't want that on my big screen and I wanna challenge you all to the Booty Bashers. OH WAIT REMOTE PLAY IS A THING FOR ALL GAMES ON THE PS4 ISN'T IT

Shiny boob window sweaters
the boobs will be shiny but never the sweaters.

Ilvocare

Hey, congrats on whooping that test's ass. I should play some more P3 but I have a killer headache.

You take some Aleve or whatever the generic version is called yet? If that doesn't work then maybe you're dehydrated and don't know it, in which case drink up. Those tend to be the two most common causes/responses I use for headaches with no attached illness.

If it's just not fucking off, then I hope you get better soon!

mike0dude

horizon_header_gif.gif

Pretty sure ACs the only one on right now that played a fair bit of it but if anyone else knows stuff about Freedom Wars feel free to answer.

Last time I stopped playing I was about to do the CODE 2 test. Should I just do it tomorrow on my way to class to kill time like I always do? Or does it unlock something better that I'd have more fun doing? I'm not going to have online on my way to/from class anyways so I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter anyways.

Pretty sure ACs the only one on right now that played a fair bit of it but if anyone else knows stuff about Freedom Wars feel free to answer.

Last time I stopped playing I was about to do the CODE 2 test. Should I just do it tomorrow on my way to class to kill time like I always do? Or does it unlock something better that I'd have more fun doing? I'm not going to have online on my way to/from class anyways so I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter anyways.

I don't remember but all you are doing to get by getting to CODE 2 is some new rights you have to buy and the next set of missions. I think there is a cut scene and then event after completing the test but I can't remember 100%. Being offline won't matter unless you need Humans helping you out, which you probably don't.

Alfebit

Banned
You take some Aleve or whatever the generic version is called yet? If that doesn't work then maybe you're dehydrated and don't know it, in which case drink up. Those tend to be the two most common causes/responses I use for headaches with no attached illness.

If it's just not fucking off, then I hope you get better soon!

Yeah, thanks.

I think she's like, 14.

I'm surprised to hear you say that.

Girl on right best girl
Tomboys OP
I don't remember but all you are doing to get by getting to CODE 2 is some new rights you have to buy and the next set of missions. I think there is a cut scene and then event after completing the test but I can't remember 100%. Being offline won't matter unless you need Humans helping you out, which you probably don't.
Ah alright then. Yeah no I know, I just meant like in the off chance the first online mission pops up after I beat it and it's really fun or something
I think she's like, 14.
Well you can end up dating her so I don't think that's right

Xiraiya

RER2 so far seems super interesting and is also a surprisingly solid game so far, survival horror LPs with Pat I think are probably my favorite ones.

Tomboys OP

Ah alright then. Yeah no I know, I just meant like in the off chance the first online mission pops up after I beat it and it's really fun or something

Well you can end up dating her so I don't think that's right

I think they unlock at that CODE level or at least the next one. The missions that you only get one shot at are pretty fucking hard, and pretty much require an online party. I never completed one when I played.

Top Bottom