• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Man...I'm only a couple hours shy of 100 hours and I'm still HR5. I like using several different weapons rather than sticking to one main weapon type, so I end up spending too much time farming to put together armor sets and building weapons.
I've fallen into the same trap. Went from farming seltas queens to zinogres and now I'm trying to farm dahren mohrans.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I've fallen into the same trap. Went from farming seltas queens to zinogres and now I'm trying to farm dahren mohrans.

Yep, I'm farming high rank Seltas Queens to make some gunlance armor and I'm shit with gunlance. :lol Then I need to farm HR Khezus to upgrade my GS. And neither of those are my main weapon (which is Hammer...which I also need to farm up some stuff to upgrade).

Yeah, this is the worst hole to fall down in MH. :lol

Numb

Man...I'm only a couple hours shy of 100 hours and I'm still HR5. I like using several different weapons rather than sticking to one main weapon type, so I end up spending too much time farming to put together armor sets and building weapons.

i only have the one armour set. i sell everything.
i might be playing this game wrong

Back from the Pre-Pax East Event/Party. A shit ton of people there. Had alot of people sit down and play my team's Senior Project. Got mostly positive responses. Saw alot of cool indie games there like Obey, which is going to be Early access on Steam soon.

Also saw this cool game called Xeero. It's this action puzzle 3D platformer that was really cool and fun to play made by just 3 guys. They say its pretty much done and are aiming for a summer release. I'll definitely be picking it up.

Yep, I'm farming high rank Seltas Queens to make some gunlance armor and I'm shit with gunlance. :lol Then I need to farm HR Khezus to upgrade my GS. And neither of those are my main weapon (which is Hammer...which I also need to farm up some stuff to upgrade).

Yeah, this is the worst hole to fall down in MH. :lol
It's the worst, yeah, but it's sooo worth it when you finally get a new weapon or a new set of cool ass armor.

Back from the Pre-Pax East Event/Party. A shit ton of people there. Had alot of people sit down and play my team's Senior Project. Got mostly positive responses. Saw alot of cool indie games there like Obey, which is going to be Early access on Steam soon.

Also saw this cool game called Xeero. It's this action puzzle 3D platformer that was really cool and fun to play made by just 3 guys. They say its pretty much done and are aiming for a summer release. I'll definitely be picking it up.

Congrats.

That's defiantly a step in the right direction.

Night everyone.

Cool!

Is it too late to go to Pax?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Okay, so what's the best way to fight this overgrown lizard on your own?

Trying to solo Mohran at low-rank sounds way too time-consuming. :lol I mean, every time I did it with a party of 3-4, we averaged 12 minutes a run. Solo that's probably 25-30, if not more. Not something I'd want to try repeatedly.

Zenfalcia

Make sure to take pictures to share.

reggie_not_my_prbds1.jpg

I know right? I don't know how they can keep derailing the thread with off topic bullshit.
chris-benoit-lol-stare-o.gif

<3

Trying to solo Mohran at low-rank sounds way too time-consuming. :lol I mean, every time I did it with a party of 3-4, we averaged 12 minutes a run. Solo that's probably 25-30, if not more. Not something I'd want to try repeatedly.
Well shit. I think the time limit is around 30 min anyway. I really want that armor though. Guess I'll just have to do it anyway.

Ok so Nicos character is a bit better now that I saw episode 5 but shes still worst girl so far my list is Nozomi>Umi>Hanyo>Protag-chan>Maki>cat girl with the maracas>Eli> protags friend>Nico

Top Bottom