• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

pages? Like web pages in a certain category or something? I mean... There's no meaningful dialogue or story so reading is pretty easy. It's fine.

But other stuff!!

I dunno, it's pretty funny even if you aren't.

Coffee? Everyone loves coffee. Coffee is nice. Coffee keeps you awake. Coffee.

No, you must take part in the nonstop infinite video game.

Skrams

More importantly,
time skip
and P3 Gekkoukan costumes as DLC

That DLC photo makes me really sad if the DLC songs have no dances. It's a lot to assume based off a photo, but I could see them being cheap about it. Also Kanami's seems really overdesigned to me. It's really crazy when her portrait takes up half the screen with her drill hair, visor, and giant bow. Then weird poof clown pants to really get across the fact she is Ronald McDonald. I enjoy her weird dialogue at least.

Also another coffee talk. I've tried coffee a few times and don't care for what I assume is bitterness. I don't feel like getting use to it either. I don't really need anything to wake me up ever. Once I'm awake I have a hard time going back to sleep anyway. I'll just keep drinking water 99% of the time.

semisonic

Banned
Coffee used to be the best, then it became the worst.

1396365164275.jpg

Boy that dialogues not great... I didn't think that she would actually have a food gimmick if she's Mcdonald chan...
More importantly,
time skip
and P3 Gekkoukan costumes as DLC
I wonder if they will add in the older Persona costumes as DLC... Probably not, but I wanna hope that P1's uniform gets in just because of the tie design of the girls uniform.

Top Bottom