• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

We don't speak of that here.

Sick burn bro

Oh god, oh man.

The truth is no laughing matter, UT.

108227-kevin-sorbo-disappointed-gif-I-izeO.gif

Black Spiderman or Black Spiderman?

You fucking casuals
They'll probably charge double for hats too like the thieves they are.

You could say they are naughty

Can't wait to see what they rip next. Probably the nemesis system from Mordor. Or maybe they'll just rip Call of Duty and launch a nuke or something.

Either way it'll be way worse than any of those games as usual.

I wonder if Naughty Dog can make a game worse than Drakengard. Probably not, because that mess is hot basura.

God damn Drakengard is the fucking worse. But at least Caim is nowhere near the shitbag that Joel is.

Nah, Caim is the worst, with the
dragon romance and baby killing fetish.
Least Joel kept his fetish to
normal man murder.

I genuinely love and hate Drakengard at the same time.

semisonic

Banned
Nah, Caim is the worst, with the
dragon romance and baby killing fetish.
Least Joel kept his fetish to
normal man murder.

I genuinely love and hate Drakengard at the same time.

Hey, any way you look at it, it gave us Nier
Ain't that good enough?

semisonic

Banned
Nier being related to Drakengard has killed that game for me. I am done with that universe of stupid.

Is it because it made two different endings to Drakengard canon? Because that's really dumb.
No really tho that game is godlike

Wait did you mean Nier or Drakengard
Because I'd rather have Nier than Drakengard any day

Is it because it made two different endings to Drakengard canon? Because that's really dumb.
No really tho that game is godlike

Wait did you mean Nier or Drakengard
Because I'd rather have Nier than Drakengard any day
I don't doubt that Nier is better than Drakengard, because it's really ard to be worse than Drakengard. I'm just done with anything related to that game.
Flagpole. 3PM After school. Bring the squad.
Squad bout to obliterate yo Jersey ass.

ultimax

I've been shitting on P4(G) and its characters more than most here. I don't think any P4 characters, aside from Kanji, are particularly good. It would just take too much effort to re-do my avatar.
Yeah i know, im just playing lol

and i think most people already know how i feel towards P4, so basically i agree

Man, screw Reiji. I had to deny best girl from joining my party because of him :mad:

Squad bout to obliterate yo Jersey ass.
tumblr_m4rs7uzwpA1rq8rwmo1_400.gif

semisonic

Banned
I don't know but either way I am sick of western lollies like her and Clementine showing up in my video games.

Angry with his wife giving birth
"Congratulations!
It's a beautiful, healthy loli!"

Child characters are so much worse than thousand year old dragons most of the time

Top Bottom