• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

whos excited for 2.0 where all of Aigis persona attacks are invincible until they hit
yaranaika_stare_is_here_bitches__by_deathninja07-d7qqifw.png

360pages

Actually I wonder...what makes rescue arcs so meh to people. (I actually like the first Sasuke one...the second one though...)

Not Junpei's...
Just bait them and punish.

The D version of Kanji's awakening super can be used in the instant inbetween someone activating their's and it hitting.
If the super doesn't make the jump, it's one of the coolest turnabouts you can pull.

Are people playing fighting games right now?

To be fair, the soul society arc was easily the best in the series, Ironically it also introduced the most problems with the series Tripling the cast of characters in a single arc.

Yeah, unfortunately most of those characters are the best characters. Ikkaku is the best Bleach.

After Uryu... But he's best for different reasons.

There is an anime of this right?

Yes, but it's not very good on its own. The remake of the first game just came out on Vita and Steam and it's the best way to play it since they fixed the issues with the combat taking forever.

sjay1994

Yeah, unfortunately most of those characters are the best characters. Ikkaku is the best Bleach.

After Uryu... But he's best for different reasons.

Yes, but it's not very good on its own. The remake of the first game just came out on Vita and Steam and it's the best way to play it since they fixed the issues with the combat taking forever.

I'll give it a look when I have the time

Ilvocare

Fuck, ironically I really can't seem to wrap my head around the new Ultimax characters in Ultimax.

What's happening Doctor?

sjay1994

Who am I? Can I be Shikamaru?

can i be hinata?

Basically I pictured it like this

Naruto= Abu (duh)
Sasuke= PG (duh)
Zen= Neji (cause zen is the coolest)
Aaron= Shikamaru (aaron seems to be the smart one)
fraudwil=kiba (fraudwil is too hyper active, because he keeps being the most shameful in his own threads)
UT= choji (...it was the last spot)
Lee= Alfebit (the unexpected shameless)
Guy= Xiraya (the wise one)

Orochimaru= Y2Kev
Itachi= Bish

The rest of the sound 4 are other mods, and the other members of the leaf village are members of the thread

I just finished dying light boy that ending was fucking terrible

Basically I pictured it like this

Naruto= Abu (duh)
Sasuke= PG (duh)
Zen= Neji (cause zen is the coolest)
Aaron= Shikamaru (aaron seems to be the smart one)
fraudwil=kiba (fraudwil is too hyper active, because he keeps being the most shameful in his own threads)
UT= choji (...it was the last spot)
Lee= Alfebit (the unexpected shameless)
Guy= Xiraya (the wise one)

Orochimaru= Y2Kev
Itachi= Bish

The rest of the sound 4 are other mods, and the other members of the leaf village are members of the thread

>tfw you aren't a naruto character :(

Top Bottom