• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

It doesn't matter what his defense is, because Kuroko's power is misdirection, so people don't see him coming because he's making you look where he isn't!

ed-lover-cmonson.jpg

Also basketball has made me sad lately. My man D-Rose got glass knees, and it's bumming me out.

Now that my people's 28 days of recognition is nearly over, I can follow my dream.

Of being a sexy bara.

We doin' bara month?

As much as I hate Sauske, that is cool power...

You should watch Kuroko no Basket.

That silly. So silly.

Dude, you have literally no fucking idea.

If naruto was a basketball anime.

It would be the dumbest/best shit.

You should watch Kuroko no Basket.

360pages

Awakening Supers might do too much damage, landing one can turn the tide completely. Hell Kanji's can flat out kill most of the cast at 60% or lower.

Is their an arc where one team member is going to leave the team, and another member goes to bring him back? And then there is some bullshit that brings old B ballers back from the dead?

Well, the first bit happens literally like, two times an arc, but nobody comes back from the dead. At least not literally.

Probably not, but in my month of black appreciation, I found a lot of avatars, featuring sexy musclemen.

It's radical.

In that case, fuck it, best boy.

sjay1994

Well, the first bit happens literally like, two times an arc, but nobody comes back from the dead. At least not literally.

In that case, fuck it, best boy.

I was hoping for zombie b ballers.

Also, pick an avatar. Unless you plan to change your avatar once every 10 minutes.... then good luck.

Top Bottom