• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

sjay1994

Here's more American Patriotism.

The boys aren't even a part of it. It's just a rad action anime.

1fMt294.gif

Wh8tF4J.gif

4O4G7MN.gif

d19B0im.gif

Yeah... thats engrish

Nah... I need to see dudes getting their shit pushed in.

Alfebit

Banned
"But you might make her think you're a pedophile!"
"Old enough to wear a globe, old enough to take a load."

What the fuck, Chinese Adventure Time?!

Can't wait til Aldo destroys his face.
As long as he has his tree piece suits he'll be fine.
There is a very good chance of that happening but right now I'm on the hype train. He is entertaining and has dominated the last couple fights he has been in. I don't think he is ready for Aldo yet but you never know what could happen.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Nah... I need to see dudes getting their shit pushed in.

I'm slightly sad. Basketball minus all the black culture associated with it in America does make it hype, but it also removes some pretty fucking awesome stuff. Where's my crazy dunks? And my memes? People getting dunked on is the funniest shit ever.
y9jn7b9.gif

sjay1994

I'm slightly sad. Basketball minus all the black culture associated with it in America does make it hype, but it also removes some pretty fucking awesome stuff. Where's my crazy dunks? And my memes? People getting dunked on is the funniest shit ever.
ScreenShot2013-09-20at3.14.22PM_crop_exact.png

?

Wasn't talking about black culture.... its just that my requirements are pretty fucking high for a sports anime after Ippo.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
?

Wasn't talking about black culture.... its just that my requirements are pretty fucking high for a sports anime after Ippo.
As they should be.

I was just saying in general. Kuroko, except with like Lebron James, Dwight Howard, Michael Jordan, Crazy Legs Jones, and Wilt the Stilt would be amazing.

For real, bruh. Gone let some small bishie put you in a highlight tape. You better lower yo defense, and not let that shit happen again.

It doesn't matter what his defense is, because Kuroko's power is misdirection, so people don't see him coming because he's making you look where he isn't!

Top Bottom