• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Archgan

Yeah, pretty much. Still, he can do whatever he wants, I'm just against changing the way bestgaf acts just because of some hypocritical comments.

Besides, we don't do waifu wars. We'll say some shit jokingly, but I've never seen anyone actually start a real, serious waifu war.

The problem with joke waifu wars is they look exactly like real waifu wars. And there is usually one or two joke waifu comments every couple of days.

semisonic

Banned
Really? Personally I hate gimmick battles like that. Just let me use my pokemon.
Also have you guys played ORAS

I love that shit because it kind of feels like Kingdom Under Fire, or those advance battles where you have a set number of things to work with that you didn't choose, now make it work.
It requires more strategy than just using your op units to be op.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
He got wrecked by the tetsu. But after that we finished and he just did a quest so he could get material for his sheathing gem.

After beating on low level Tetsus for so long, it's easy to underestimate him until he starts tossing explosive rocks everywhere.

Okay, so it sounds like I'm not too far behind, then.

Really? Because Gen 2 Kanto is not only awful, it makes Johto worse as well.

I was talking more about Mt. Silver and the fight vs Red. Seeing/fighting Steven was cool in Emerald, but it wasn't anywhere as hype as seeing Red.

Also, I enjoyed the Kanto stuff, even if it felt half assed (its something they fixed more in SS/HG). My favorite pokemon is still B/W 1 though and I love the post-game content in that one.

Xiraiya

X/Y almost ruined Pokemon for me, I can't really go back to a game without character customization.

The dumbest part is I haven't even played it yet.

Top Bottom