• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

X/Y almost ruined Pokemon for me, I can't really go back to a game without character customization.

The dumbest part is I haven't even played it yet.
It'll probably be back in the next non remake game given the demand, even if they said they wouldn't. The reason they probably didnt put it in ORAS was to keep it closer to the originals.

Zenfalcia

Guys, I'm currently doing what might just be the greatest piece of homework of all time: watching the original Star Wars!
Sounds like oodles of fun.
what could it be!?!?
X/Y almost ruined Pokemon for me, I can't really go back to a game without character customization.

The dumbest part is I haven't even played it yet.
Truly a mysterious jogo.

Xiraiya

It'll probably be back in the next non remake game given the demand, even if they said they wouldn't. The reason they probably didnt put it in ORAS was to keep it closer to the originals.
That's what I assumed, but it was such a good addition I didn't realize I really wanted.

tumblr_mk3vvmP5Ww1s0lyugo1_1364029475_cover.jpg

Xiraiya

Its a beanie
Ruby_no_hat.png
Pokemon Adventures is amazing, give us a goddamn anime with that.

You'd get fucking Arboks getting sliced in half, gory zombie Pokemon, people dying, Red being broken as shit, Blaine controlling Mewtwo with some cursed arm nonsense and becoming this wandering optional boss character.
No to mention Vermillion City getting nuked.
Yao0DE.gif

Zenfalcia

Pokemon Adventures is amazing, give us a goddamn anime with that.

You'd get fucking Arboks getting sliced in half, gory zombie Pokemon, people dying, Red being broken as shit, Blaine controlling Mewtwo with some cursed arm nonsense and becoming this wandering optional boss character.
No to mention Vermillion City getting nuked.
Yao0DE.gif
It's great! I wouldn't have said so much about those things since it ruins the surprise, but yeah! Trainers also have decent personalities, unlike ash and there's some continuity.

Anung

Un Rama
Ugh, my misses stood on a salsa sauce packet and its shot all over the floor/wall and my games controller basket. All my pads fucking stink D:

Xiraiya

It's great! I wouldn't have said so much about those things since it ruins the surprise, but yeah! Trainers also have decent personalities, unlike ash and there's some continuity.
There are plenty of good surprises, I just mentioned things that would get me to read it since Pokemon is notorious for being garbage in anything but game form, so you need to dangle some treats.

I only read up to the end of the first part.
Pokemon Adventures is really just Jojo.
You're not even wrong.

There are plenty of good surprises, I just mentioned things that would get me to read it since Pokemon is notorious for being garbage in anything but game form, so you need to dangle some treats.

You're not even wrong.

Yeah I know that the protagonist always changes with each part.

SteveTR

Alright. I started playing Devil on G-string. That music is simply amazing.

The very first scene's music is inspired by one of my favorite songs.

This is going to be good.

Zenfalcia

While that is true, you did tangle some really big juicy treats that i would've left for later, but it's all good.
The opening to Mystery Box is quite possibly the greatest thing on the internet.
I love that there are inside references to bestgaf.. like the skeleton men. :D

Zenfalcia

Alright. I started playing Devil on G-string. That music is simply amazing.

The very first scene's music is inspired by one of my favorite songs.

This is going to be good.
latest

I hope you have fun. Also a lot of music is classical music but slightly changed up a bit. :p

Top Bottom