• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Gonna miss the new thread because reasons. Someone please post something respectable on the front page for new people who might glance at the thread for some strange reason. Just do say it's the Giantbomb of things like I did with the last thread.

Why are you leaving us?

sjay1994

Gonna miss the new thread because reasons. Someone please post something respectable on the front page for new people who might glance at the thread for some strange reason. Just do say it's the Giantbomb of things like I did with the last thread.

Are we even capable of this?

Sounds like a job for Aaron.

giphy.gif

______________________________________Aarons head

So does this mean people are going to look in the thread? Oh jeez...

It is, but I'm at the last dungeon and its not unlocking the last door. Also I'm having trouble with GAF and HW mixing...
Strange. I just try to focus on HW no matter how long it takes and F5 here every few bits
Guys please give your energy to my mom so that the new company that got the contract at where she works hires her.
I'm sending my Cherry Pepsi enegry, I don't need it any more

Xiraiya

Bombcast reminds me, that Patrick guy hated it whenever anyone called him Pat, the exact opposite issue Pat has, I find the idea of someone hating their shortened name to be weirder than someone disliking their full name.

Bombcast reminds me, that Patrick guy hated it whenever anyone called him Pat, the exact opposite issue Pat has, I find the idea of someone hating their shortened name to be weirder than someone disliking their full name.

I hate it when people call me Rob. I would rather be called Robert..I'll stab anyone who calls me Bob.

My brother was the same way untill he just gave up and accepted the fact I was never gonna stop. Still gets upset when someone else does though.

sjay1994

GOD DAMNIT

I WANT TO PLAY HM2

BUT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY IT WITH A CONTROLLER AND MY LAPTOP OVERHEATS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER EVERYTIME I TRY TO PLAY A GAME ON IT.

So I plan on hunting down a copy of Valkyria Chronicles tomorrow. What's the difference between the PS3 version and the PC version except running better and looking prettier?

My first girlfriend called me that.

Is your name Haley?

Yes. I am actually your first girlfriend. What a tweest.
GOD DAMNIT

I WANT TO PLAY HM2

BUT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY IT WITH A CONTROLLER AND MY LAPTOP OVERHEATS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER EVERYTIME I TRY TO PLAY A GAME ON IT.

Your laptop can't play flash games? Because that's basically how demanding HM is.
I want to get Hotline Miami 2, but I also want to get La Mulana EX. I'd play both on Vita, hence the problem. But eh, MH4U is still fun.

Buy La Mulana on Vita. Buy HM2 on PC.

So I plan on hunting down a copy of Valkyria Chronicles tomorrow. What's the difference between the PS3 version and the PC version except running better and looking prettier?
PC has all the DLC for free and goes on sale a lot. There's also some mods to improve visuals and give you DualShock button prompts on PC.

Man I'm really fighting the urge to get that early beta access Chroma Squad deal on their website... Its only a month away I know, but it looks so hype and fills most of my niches...

I'll distract myself with the OT creation or EP.

Also I hate my name being shortened to Mitch. It sucks.

Ants

I hate being called Tony, but I sure don't mind Ants.

Top Bottom