• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Man I'm really fighting the urge to get that early beta access Chroma Squad deal on their website... Its only a month away I know, but it looks so hype and fills most of my niches...

I'll distract myself with the OT creation or EP.

Also I hate my name being shortened to Mitch. It sucks.

latest
I've found you, bro. It's canon now.

Squishy3

You shouldn't play hm2 if you found hm1 hard
Yeah but there's still the fact HM2 does nothing to alleviate the problems I feel HM1 had. (Or makes them worse by splitting up masks between characters leaving the ways you can tackle levels rather limited, especially when playing as characters without masks or shitty gimmicks like the guerilla warfare guy.)

Let's not forget the unpredictability of doors. HM2 seems more gun focused and doors are the worst fucking thing ever for that because the game isn't exactly slow paced when you're running through it so you can't check if the door is in your way or not when you're firing.

The Alex and Ash mask is the best fucking thing ever, though.

Yeah but there's still the fact HM2 does nothing to alleviate the problems I feel HM1 had.

Let's not forget the unpredictability of doors. HM2 seems more gun focused and doors are the worst fucking thing ever for that because the game isn't exactly slow paced when you're running through it so you can't check if the door is in your way or not when you're firing.

The Alex and Ash mask is the best fucking thing ever, though.
I have no idea how that masks works #bear4lyfe
I didn't.

I found trying to get an A+ in every level hard.

You couldn't fucking beat the police station

Squishy3

I have no idea how that masks works #bear4lyfe

You couldn't fucking beat the police station
You get two people and one has a chainsaw and is the one you control, while the other one tags along behind and carries a gun. Chainsaw is left click, gun is right click. The chainsaw executions are so good.

You get two people and one has a chainsaw and is the one you control, while the other one tags along behind and carries a gun. Chainsaw is left click, gun is right click. The chainsaw executions are so good.

I get that part its just that I eat so much shit with that mask that I just dropped it

love the bear though

Hm..I'm not just gonna say git gud, but stop using your shield for blocking, I'm assuming you're using a medium shield which is fine. Use it only for parrying, people tend to use that as a crutch. Once you parry him, switch to two handed and wreck his shit, and then keep dodging until you see an attack you're comfortable enough to try and parry..then rinse and repeat.

Have fun with Kalameet.

I typically use Havel's Greatshield since I have the stats and rings set up to use it properly without having a completely shitty roll, but with Gwynn I've been switching between a silver knight shield, Black Knight Shield, Sanctus, and Grasscrest +10. I somehow missed the cloranthy ring otherwise I'd go all light armor and stamina regen with a Mask, the ring, and the Grasscrest Shield.

Damn it.

Who is he? I don't watch Regular Show.

He's Muscleman, and his real name is Mitch in the show.

I typically use Havel's Greatshield since I have the stats and rings set up to use it properly without having a completely shitty roll, but with Gwynn I've been switching between a silver knight shield, Black Knight Shield, Sanctus, and Grasscrest +10. I somehow missed the cloranthy ring otherwise I'd go all light armor and stamina regen with a Mask, the ring, and the Grasscrest Shield.

He's Muscleman, and his real name is Mitch in the show.

I would say for Gwyn, since you're going for counter damage. Take whatever the best crit weapon you have is and upgrade it completely. and use the Black Knight Shield since it has good fire resistance.

semisonic

Banned
Oh GOD they made another OVA?

And it's somehow worse than the other ones?

How is that even fucking possible?

It's starring Tenchi's half brother Kenichi.
Who pilots a giant ass mecha to save the world with his literally infinite skills in everything in the process attaining all of the bitches in the world almost passively and then titties fly around and then the show ends.
Viewing party when?

Well after beating my head against the Mushroom XIII challenge in the final world of KH2 all last night, finally got it down just earlier and hit the goal to mark it off the journal.

One less pain in the ass mission to worry about in this game.

Top Bottom