• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

19 and I've only lived in the UK, been to France, Canada and one of the poorer parts of China, and that's it.

I'm 19 and only lived in the UK and you've been to more places than me ;-;
I've only been to Ireland, Germany and... that's it
;-;

Welp it is my birthday in like 17 days.

For like 100 buck I can either go to Chicago, L.A, Washington or Miami
It's not like that everywhere. For the lowest class plane ticket to a city a 6 hour drive from me it is $298-400. I want to travel but have no one to go with.
I've been to Bellingham Washington and Edmonton Alberta :|

Emouse

She is? I just picked her because she's a girl!
Serious anwser: Back before I bought the game, she was that week's offered character, rolled with her ever since.

That's usually how I pick my characters, but yea she's fun, I'm liking Spinal a lot as well

I'm 19 and only lived in the UK and you've been to more places than me ;-;
I've only been to Ireland, Germany and... that's it
;-;

Welp it is my birthday in like 17 days.
Their mostly family visits, in fact I'm due to go to Canada this summer holiday. I've been there so many times now I've bloody lost count.

Ha ha, skMaRarebear
tumblr_m2r49k1xXz1qdjjgt.png

Help me fite Pink Rathians, guys. I'm really close to a complete set of her armor

Emouse

I've never been outside the UK but the only place I wanna visit is Japan, I have no real desire to travel, If I had unlimited funds however that'd be different

So I just noticed a bit ago I got into the twitter again last night lol.

Also I've been in California 99% of my life. I went to Nicaragua for a bit when I was 2 and to Tijuana for less than a day a few months ago

The Akatsuki UNIEL struggle is real. Might try and learn Carmine as well. Yu Byakuya seems pretty cool too. So does Nanase. Yuzu... The entire cast seems pretty damn fun. I want more of this French Bread.
I just wish Akatsuki played more like an anime bullshit character, instead of an honest fighter. If he was in Street Fighter or KoF, he'd probably be fine.
or Akatsuki Blitzkampf
Ha ha, skMaRarebear

Help me fite Pink Rathians, guys. I'm really close to a complete set of her armor
I'm too HR3 to help :(

I really want the uncut footage of the Wonderful 101 gameplay these guys did.

Well, mostly just the Pat/Woolie bit because the Liam/Matt part was sleepy and lacking hype.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh, hey Glass, have you done the guild hall canteen upgrade quests yet? I've done the first one 'cause it's easy to solo (it's just delivering six Popo tongues), but the others I'd need some help with. We could do those if you haven't done them yet.

EDIT: These are the ones I'm talking about:

1. Bite Your Tongues: Deliver 6 Popo Tongues (2-star Gathering Hall quest)

2. Advanced: Purge and Binge: Hunt a Tetsucabra and a Zamtrios (3-star Gathering Hall)

3. Apes of Wrath: Hunt a Kecha Wacha and an Emerald Congalala (4-star Gathering Hall quest)

Oh, hey Glass, have you done the guild hall canteen upgrade quests yet? I've done the first one 'cause it's easy to solo (it's just delivering six Popo tongues), but the others I'd need some help with. We could do those if you haven't done them yet.

Sure

There's a guy in here (Kaz) as well

EDIT: I'm going to be in the Steam chat

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Sure

There's a guy in here (Kaz) as well

EDIT: I'm going to be in the Steam chat

Alright cool. Let me finish eating and I'll be in there. Might jump on the Steam chat as well, but I haven't turned Steam on in a while so it may start auto-updating shit when I do, and that wouldn't be a good thing if I were trying to play online.

Ilvocare

Hey everyone, I'm up after about 7 hours of sleep. I would've gotten more but I got woken up to go and dress up for some sort of lunch gathering with someone I barely know.

Also, less than 18 hours after I shaved for the party, my dad yelled at me to shave my face again. I feel like he might be a little paranoid...

So what's going on?

Tako

So I just broke Dying Light. I was doing a mission when I was sneaking around in the airducts and I saw one of those zombies that blow up from the grate. So I taped the attack button to get his attention and he blew up next to some red barrels and that triggered me to jump out and above the map

I've only ever lived in Kentucky. Any vacations have always been to Florida to go to Disney World because my family adores it there. We've had one or two vacations in the connecting states (Tennessee, Georgia) and I went to DC with my school on two seperate occasions.

Never been to the west or out of the US. We also always drive, except this last Florida trip we flew.

I've been to Michigan, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and New York.

I've never been able to go outside the country.

I swear to fucking God. That is the sixth time that I have tried to capture the Gypceros and something went wrong.

is it a frenzy quest? Otherwise wait for them to limp to where they rest and plant a trap while they're sleeping. 2 tranqs after that and boom

So if there's anyone that can photoshop can you answer something I'm curious about?

When you make a selection with a wand or whatever other tool and you hit Delete to get rid of it, is there something that affects how hard the edges that get erased are?

Ilvocare

Jeez he really wants to drag you places. I'm doing a reading assignment so I can get it out of the way and focus on other stuff. Like games

Yeah, every time he sees NOT working or out of the house he complains about how I'm turning into a vegetable. That's the phrasing he uses, anyway.

I actually have a Physics HW I gotta do today as well. I hope this doesn't take too long...

croten

is it a frenzy quest? Otherwise wait for them to limp to where they rest and plant a trap while they're sleeping. 2 tranqs after that and boom

I know how to do it, I've played almost 100 hours of 3U, I just keep fucking this one particular guy up. Either I kill him by accident, miss my tranqs, trap him to early, it's always something.

I know how to do it, I've played almost 100 hours of 3U, I just keep fucking this one particular guy up. Either I kill him by accident, miss my tranqs, trap him to early, it's always something.
It's an online quest right? Want me to come in with my big dick HR5 and we can try and get it done?

croten

So if there's anyone that can photoshop can you answer something I'm curious about?

When you make a selection with a wand or whatever other tool and you hit Delete to get rid of it, is there something that affects how hard the edges that get erased are?

There should be a tolerance level that selects more or less of whatever you click on.

I actually have a Physics HW I gotta do today as well. I hope this doesn't take too long...
Wait you're taking classes and he's still complaining you're not doing anything? Lol, I hate that "Not physical, not doing anything" attitude. Good luck on your assignment
There should be a tolerance level that selects more or less of whatever you click on.
Oh shit I just saw that, I'm blind. Thanks

360pages

Actually, it really has been confirmed that Frieza trained for four months to Match Goku.

Also Goku and Vegeta are training under Whis

Top Bottom