• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

It wasn't completely barren, I at least was able to find games but I don't know if there's matchmaking based on skill since I was fighting people with waaay higher skill level than me. Lost 13 times in a row before I won a game.

I found some games, but most weren't from Europe. Though currently I've found a lobby and its a nice 3 bar room with EU people.

Rizzi

funny-old-gamer_288x216.jpg

This is basically me now. :p

Xiraiya

Catching up on the Bleach Manga has certainly been interesting, for years that goddamn manga offended my senses through all Arrancar bullshit, but then I ended up appreciating how absurd Aizen was as a character, his bullshit made him legendary. Now the current arc that's been going on for a year or so has been pretty decent for Bleach, not quite Rukia rescue arc level, but much closer to it than any other arc, somehow that just made the Manga boring, it wasn't being badly written, it was just slow and uninteresting, Kubo focuses too much on battles between unimportant characters, but in the last 5-10 chapters where shit is just being ridiculous again in twisting and troll ways, it's fairly enjoyable.

Skrams

So this arrived even though I didn't expect it to since the tracking was weird.

Paranoia Agent is pretty cool.

Also Gintama referenced Speed again. Even the crunchyroll subs clarified it.

Catching up on the Bleach Manga has certainly been interesting, for years that goddamn manga offended my senses through all Arrancar bullshit, but then I ended up appreciating how absurd Aizen was as a character, his bullshit made him legendary. Now the current arc that's been going on for a year or so has been pretty decent for Bleach, not quite Rukia rescue arc level, but much closer to it than any other arc, somehow that just made the Manga boring, it wasn't being badly written, it was just slow and uninteresting, Kubo focuses too much on battles between unimportant characters, but in the last 5-10 chapters where shit is just being ridiculous again in twisting and troll ways, it's fairly enjoyable.

I gave up on Bleach after the Rukia Rescue Arc, then some friends got me back into it in high school for a very short period.

Xiraiya

I gave up on Bleach after the Rukia Rescue Arc, then some friends got me back into it in high school for a very short period.

The Bleach Artstyle has always been pretty good, and some of the enemies can be pretty messed up, Kubo is certainly not afraid of throwing in some unnerving imagery into the Manga.

I was catching up on the lastest arc the other day, I had a good 40 chapters. A lot of the fights were pretty eh, but it seems to have started to get good again. Also
FUCKING AIZEN IS DOING HIS AIZEN BULLSHIT AGAIN

I don't know if I hate myself for continuing to read Bleach. At least it seems self aware in how dumb it's gotten.

grimmiq

So I just finished Xenoblade Chronicles,that ending sure was something..

So basically an arrogant Human scientist from Earth fucked up an experiment, destroying the universe and creating either a new universe that was a vast ocean, or created a single planet thats covered in water..for some reason of all the scientists present only He and Meyneth evolved(?) into gods and built bodies..

Then they just got bored and said "fuck it, let's create life." and made creatures to live on their bodies..The Bionis(Klaus?) wanted friends so made his people (High Entia/Homs) look more like Humans, but got butthurt when they forgot their god over the generations and decided to constantly kill them off and recreate his body/their world? And the Monado was both Alvis and Zanza/Klaus? Or the Monado was just Alvis and Zanza just latched on occasionally?

I'm going to need to read explanations I think.

Xiraiya

And here I thought that was a picture of Xiraiya
fOthwy.jpg

I was catching up on the lastest arc the other day, I had a good 40 chapters. A lot of the fights were pretty eh, but it seems to have started to get good again. Also
FUCKING AIZEN IS DOING HIS AIZEN BULLSHIT AGAIN

Let's be honest
Aizen doing his Aizen bullshit has been pretty much the best thing to happen yet, though I loved the Kenpachi/Unohana stuff and the Yachiru fight was pretty interesting, Rukia's Bankai finally made her interesting

Oberon

Banned
fOthwy.jpg

Let's be honest
Aizen doing his Aizen bullshit has been pretty much the best thing to happen yet, though I loved the Kenpachi/Unohana stuff and the Yachiru fight was pretty interesting, Rukia's Bankai finally made her interesting

Don't be harsh on yourself Xiraiya. Your taste in video games isn't that bad
Thinking of it, I am not sure what kind of games you like

The Bleach Artstyle has always been pretty good, and some of the enemies can be pretty messed up, Kubo is certainly not afraid of throwing in some unnerving imagery into the Manga.
I always liked the art style. Maybe I'll try to catch back up, I just found it hilarious that they just canceled the anime because no one was watching it.

I like good games.

Truly the best answer.

Xiraiya

I always liked the art style. Maybe I'll try to catch back up, I just found it hilarious that they just canceled the anime because no one was watching it.

The DUB got cancelled. (It was garbage anyway so I'm not surprised)

The actual anime ended years ago after the Fullbring arc, I feel like that's an important distinction because Pat and Woolie sound crazy going on about it being cancelled recently when the anime stopped forever ago.

The DUB got cancelled. (It was garbage anyway so I'm not surprised)

The actual anime ended years ago after the Fullbring arc, I feel like that's an important distinction because Pat and Woolie sound crazy going on about it being cancelled recently when the anime stopped forever ago.
I thought the dub finished.

Xiraiya

I wouldn't say Skyrim is bad though, it's just mediocre.
Skyrim's fine, has plenty of flaws, but it's solid enough.

I agree, calling it good is a bit much though
I was making a sarcastic comment to Oberon, I know you're just jumping at the chance to be a shit, I don't blame you for wanting to do so, I've said things to you before that are prone to bringing that out.
But you know, at least be a little less transparent about it.

Top Bottom