• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

tumblr_n3bppy7rDM1s4qvrdo1_r1_500.gif

It really is
post-37594-cue-the-song-and-dance-gif-Jon-23dv.gif

I have never 100%-ed a game outside of Zelda, Luigis Mansion, and Paper Mario TTYD.

It sucks if it's not fun.
Eh, it's pretty fun, but every game has some part of it that's a pain to 100%. In Psychonauts it's the figments.

Always feels so good when you're done though. I always feel like I'm not done with a game until it's 100% done.

Jman014

These youtube comments get worse with every video

I want to stop reading them but I can't stop looking
Personally I like Life is Strange. I can't wait to play the rest of the episodes. I don't remember the last time I played a geeky character in the modern world. That's one of the reasons why I like Max even though she says shit like
"I like Final Fantasy Spirits Within"
Alright fuck this thread again. I made a mistake trying to be on topic.

I'll talk about Life is Strange with you! And the LP of it.

Indeed. We need less Nico, and more Maki.

When the the Gif shitposting party stop? I want off this ride.

It should die down pretty soon. The first 5 pages are usually a write off that I avoid and I read the god damn backlog. It bothers me because I saw that PG wanted to fight game and he predicted correctly that he would be ignored.

Of course I am contributing too but I have just accepted the first pages suck and went with it.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Too Many Gifs
(Too Many Gifs)
Too Many Gifs
(Too Many Gifs)
Too Many Gifs
(Too Many Gifs)
Too Many Gifs
(Too Many Gifs)
Too Many Gifs
(Too Many Gifs)
Too Many Gifs
(Too Many Gifs)
Too Many Gifs
(Too Many Gifs)
Too Many Gifs
FTFY
Yet, you're already wearing the avatar. It's like you know you're going to lose.

Here at Sandbagging best friends, we too like sandbagging topics.
Nah, I took it cuz I liked it. And so he would be forced to find the worst possible avatar if I loose. I already have mine for him.

360pages

Actually to get on topic.

Life is Strange seems really...dull, like I wonder why there is even a time mechanic in the first place. Or why it's even given so much context in the story, though I'm sure something might happen to make the story more interesting.

I guess it's good for those who like hipster stuff and references without much else.

Top Bottom