• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

I've been playing a bunch of games, where basically people on the hunter team

A) Shit talk team mates for making slight mistakes, getting angry at them, calling them the traditional homophobic slurs

B)Bitch about almost every little thing that happens to them

C) Shit talk the monster player whenever they make a mistake

Basically for a team based game, the community is fucking toxic and people are so up their own asses about winning, that they will leave games to preserve their win loss ratio, and shit talk other people who just want to have fun. Its never happened to me, but I've seen it happen a lot on.

Evolve is a fun game, but man the community is toxic.
Sounds like a normal multiplayer team game.
Hi.

sjay1994

Matt's eyebrow motion is amazing

giphy.gif

360pages

Evolve is Only good with friends. Watching TFS playing it was awesome. But I can see being anything but the monster as an awful experience.

grimmiq

I'm thinking about buying FES on amazon. How easy is it to control your team mates?

The main thing I took away from P3 FES, was having atleast 1 Persona with each element (Or fuse a 4 element Lilim early) and having 1 Persona immune to each element. P3s bosses are mostly simple and focus on 1 element..so as long as you don't bring someone weak to that element you can usually bullshit your way through fights with MC + 1 other.

Speaking of handhelds and console differences of Persona games, how does the shop menu/Free Tarot menu works for P2? it feels like it built around a controller.

Top Bottom