• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

mike0dude

0958_1a9d.gif

Alfebit

Banned
So just earlier I received a phone call from one of Cat's friends and we talked for a bit and then she dropped a bomb on me. Cat is late and she might be pregnant.And what makes this all worse was that we were trying the whole long distance deal and then she abruptly stopped answering my calls and text 3 weeks ago

Damn. That's rough. I feel for ya homie.

sjay1994

You see my swag
Now you wanna come and give me all this drag?
I think you better fight back
Because my hand is itchin' to give you a smack
What's your name again, Jack?
It's the end of the road, there ain't no turnin' back
Don't let the fly face fool ya
Matter 'fact, it's 'bout time that I school ya

So just earlier I received a phone call from one of Cat's friends and we talked for a bit and then she dropped a bomb on me. Cat is late and she might be pregnant.And what makes this all worse was that we were trying the whole long distance deal and then she abruptly stopped answering my calls and text 3 weeks ago

Like I said in the chat, you have my condolences.

Beloved

I'm baffled that this "friend" even told you this. It's not her place to tell you. Partly because, chances are its nothing, so she's making you worry for literally no reason whatsoever. And if she actually is
pregnant
, Cat should be the one to tell you. You shouldn't be hearing it from some random friend.

I would be super fucking pissed off if someone said that to Xiraiya, regardless of the circumstances.

Zenfalcia

Yes, this crap again.

This dress crap, is so bad my aunt messaged my mom about the dress and then my mom brought it up...

sjay1994

Dress is love, dress is life.

Do tell.

I've been playing a bunch of games, where basically people on the hunter team

A) Shit talk team mates for making slight mistakes, getting angry at them, calling them the traditional homophobic slurs

B)Bitch about almost every little thing that happens to them

C) Shit talk the monster player whenever they make a mistake

Basically for a team based game, the community is fucking toxic and people are so up their own asses about winning, that they will leave games to preserve their win loss ratio, and shit talk other people who just want to have fun. Its never happened to me, but I've seen it happen a lot on.

Evolve is a fun game, but man the community is toxic.

The lack of background during dialog in p3p bothers me a lot and I have no idea why
The thing that makes P3P not the definitive version of 3 is the lack of anime cutscenes so a lot of scenes that were originally anime cutscenes look sooooo bad
especially that one cutscene, you know the one.

The thing that makes P3P not the definitive version of 3 is the lack of anime cutscenes so a lot of scenes that were originally anime cutscenes look sooooo bad
especially that one cutscene, you know the one.

I might just go play fes instead even though I find playing persona games on a tv to be pretty awful

Top Bottom