• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I wonder if there is a unit for measuring coolness. I've been part of meetings that have talked about measuring coolness just no mention of the unit.

Not really related, but your post reminded me of this.
the_hitler_unit.png

Watching all this House of Cards makes me want a tactical RPG, with like, Tactics Ogre level combat, but similar to Excom where you have to get funding and shit, but instead of the way they do it, have it be like a dating sim, where you have to do dialog trees and learn what the government officials do and don't like, earning your resources and reinforcements through playing to each person.

semisonic

Banned
My gimmick is that I'm the guy who takes mecha super seriously, actively searches out obscure niche games, and loves yanderes.

Kind of a lot.
Yep. That's about right.
Also on an unrelated note I was just going to random mangas on batoto today because I was too tired for vidya games, and stumbled across one that's just a harem of yanderes.
It gets a six outta 10 would probably read again, if you're interested I'll pm it to you.
Are we all naming gimmicks for ourselves now?
It's because we're insecuritygaf all the time and desperately need the validation of our peers in order to have a relatively healthy self image. That being said, I can't say that I'm much better. I just always assume I'm smashman wherever I go, as well as your local tsundere.
Well i had to like a character and refuse to pee to get my gimmick.
Is that what the pee thing was? I thought it was way worse than that. The more you know, I guess.
Ah damn alright, that's fine then.

I have no idea.
You know why.
I have too many gimmicks.

I am pretty much a spoiled stew of dank memes, shadow and ubisoft.

I am an abomination.

I can definitely agree with the last statement. Dunno about the first few.
Also right now you're just that fucker tried to get the thread named about that dress to me.
I'm still a little mad about that, by the way.

Yep. That's about right.
Also on an unrelated note I was just going to random mangas on batoto today because I was too tired for vidya games, and stumbled across one that's just a harem of yanderes.
It gets a six outta 10 would probably read again, if you're interested I'll pm it to you.
Gimme.

Shackzam

I have no gimmick. I am the stunning image of perfection. I am so perfect that I should plant all of the woman in the world with my seed.
hajime-no-ippo-takamura.jpg

semisonic

Banned
I have no gimmick. I am the stunning image of perfection. I am so perfect that I should plant all of the woman in the world with my seed.
hajime-no-ippo-takamura.jpg

Okay. That's nice.

Man I'm still getting over those Linne matches from earlier. I am calling all nighter johns and also putting off the rematch until I learn combos that do more damage than none at all. You better be ready when that time comes. Because that was probably the most fun I"ve had with that fucking game so far

Top Bottom