• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Jman014

A guy called Neoriceisgood makes them.

Neoriceisgood in the One Piece Manga thread made it as part of a New World set.
Thank you for the info!
I have too many gimmicks.

I am pretty much a spoiled stew of dank memes, shadow and ubisoft.

I am an abomination.
You were that guy that got banned one time!
I wonder what my gimmick is, probably something predictable
Dota 2 boss
Wait, I thought we were all super cool guys gals.

Is that a gimmick if everyone is that?

Hi!

I assume that my gimmick was new guy for a while there, but now I guess I'm just nothing.

You're still a new guy to me. And I don't think I welcomed you in at first! So hi!

I don't think I have a gimmick. I guess that means I'm a Jack of all Trades.
Sakata.Gintoki.full.647160.jpg

It was really good. It seems more of a Let's Play than a live stream. You did a good job of explaining stuff that I didn't have any questions during.
Thanks. I've spent a lot of time doing podcast stuff with friends, so doing a solo live stream is something I've worried about possibly not being able to carry on my own.

And yeah, I felt it was necessary to explain some stuff since the game is pretty obscure (being Japan only will do that). Totally don't mind it though, I love the hell out of this game.

My gimmick is that which suggests the Stealth John! I have the ability to be all right at fighting games but never able to break the gud barrier and uses excuses to wave off potential criticisms!

I hope I come off as the nice guy with the shitty jokes though.

Jman014

I was that guy who got banned twice, thank you very much.

Its not great

Your gimmick is your infinite supply of korra gifs
Dude the first time I logged into Diablo 3 this year I had forgotten that I named my monk Corra and had a banner that featured ferrets, fire, water, and earth colors and symbols. It was clear that I loved Korra just as much back then as I do now. Er context is that I haven't played D3 since 2012
Yes.

I change my avatar a lot. And one of the four black dudes that comes here. And is in the military.
You're Bananarama to me
What da heck would I have? Leaving for months at a time?
Uhh, kinda new sort of in that way. So hi!
I don't have a gimmick. I am all I am.

You're the guy that likes Paige but doesn't wanna buy her wrestling gear because you're a sane person.

I don't think I have a gimmick. I guess that means I'm a Jack of all Trades.
PG, one of the guys in this thread that's good at fighting games! Along with a bunch of you that are here.
Im that one guy.
You have the nice avatar art with the Hometown on the butt.
My gimmick is that which suggests the Stealth John! I have the ability to be all right at fighting games but never able to break the gud barrier and uses excuses to wave off potential criticisms!

You're the JoJo walrus avatar guy.

My gimmick is that I'm the guy who takes mecha super seriously, actively searches out obscure niche games, and loves yanderes.

Kind of a lot.
I'm doing a poor job with gimmick naming but I go mainly by avatars if I don't remember anything else. And you, sir, have a rememberable avatar.

Zenfalcia

Also, to be secretly salty while playing fite games.

Join the club with terrible jokes.

Top Bottom