• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Jman014

Thats a fun watch...

Let's do a let's watch of...WHO KILLED CAPTAIN ALEX
I completely forgot about this!

I think this trumps it, though.
I fucking love this studio.

Hey Aaron, you gotta check this shit out.

Notice how Ramon Film Productions likes their movies kind of down to earth. Meanwhile, Ghana is on a completely different level.
They have music from FEAR 1...the garage battle music! I fucking love that track. Also Terminator and Xenomorph sold me on this studio.

Rutti

Series. Just found out there's a movie version of it actually, and I'll probably watch that down the line. I was planning to save the movies till after I finished what's there of the series so far.

Well then you still haven't seen the best fight scene in Gintama. The movie barely differs from the series but it's still a fun watch.

ultimax

I got spoiled on P2. Welp. It's fiiiiiine.

BlandDescriptiveAdder.gif

And so Gintama has begun.

Begun? But its been good since episode 1.

Well then you still haven't seen the best fight scene in Gintama. The movie barely differs from the series but it's still a fun watch.

I saw some gifs from that scene and wondered why the show didn't look as good as that, but I see why.

The special movie themed Opening and Ending they made for the series re-airing are pretty good.

I'm especially fond of the ending.

Aw man. Gintama has such good OP and EDs. Well music in general. Prince Hata's theme is still the best.

I'm in a towing lot and there's a woman wearing a tranchcoat, smoking and feeding dogs raw meat on a warm day at the beach.

What are my odds of survival?

Atlus Sale for 3DS

YOOOOOOOOO. Time to finally pick up Soul Hackers
Fuck, I might have to borrow money
I'm in a towing lot and there's a woman wearing a tranchcoat, smoking and feeding dogs raw meat on a warm day at the beach.

What are my odds of survival?
High enough. Good luck
I was browsin google for SMT stuff and got spoiled on
who Joker is
Oh pfft lol, don't worry the game implies it so hard it might as well just be telling you early on

I'm curious. For those who beat Demon's Souls, what ending did you choose first? I
killed the Maiden in Black and became the new demon lord.

Oh. Its not that big of a deal tbh.
It was pretty obvious after the first flashback cutscene in the bomb shelter at least for me.
Well it made a ton of sense when I read it, but I dunno.
Don't pull a Pat and not finish it and then continue to push it for summerslam :p
Too late. Time to stop playing it but talk about it nonstop :v
Oh, that's not even that bad.
The game tells you Joker's identity way before you even confront him.

Oh pfft lol, don't worry the game implies it so hard it might as well just be telling you early on
Huh. A'ight.

Top Bottom