• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

360pages

It's the reward structure that sucks massive monkey balls. It's way too heavily focused on RNG and less on player skill.

That I agree with, keep having to do missions sucks. It would be better if once you do a mission where an Item can spawn, you could buy the time at a price or keep trying the mission.

Xiraiya

I'm really interested in the Auto-patrolling stuff and the challenges you get from other Time Patrollers during the Parallel Quests, some Majin buu girl thing popped up during a Mission where I was beating Raditz into the ground and then I had to fight her too, I got a Dragonball off her corpse.

That is shameful.
It really is. All my classmates had to do was put in the smallest amount of effort and just read the notes, and they would have been fine. But nope, they're not even going to do that. My teacher isn't going to give us the notes anymore, and we'll have to write them ourselves. She figured that if they aren't going to even bother reading them, why should she type them out for them?

croten

That I agree with, keep having to do missions sucks. It would be better if once you do a mission where an Item can spawn, you could buy the time at a price or keep trying the mission.

You can buy some skills if you progress the story enough but having to repeat the same mission over and over again, and I can only get the reward if I fight someone after they revive but there is no way for me to influence that at all, fucking blows.

Xiraiya

The shops and stuff update over time with your Story/Mission progress and seem to get newer stuff that you can usually only win through missions.

So far it hasn't been too big a deal to me.

SteveTR

My friends and I are thinking of doing a wrestling marathon. We would watch specific events, not just clips. Any suggestions?

360pages

You can buy some skills if you progress the story enough but having to repeat the same mission over and over again, and I can only get the reward if I fight someone after they revive but there is no way for me to influence that at all, fucking blows.

I'm still in the early sections of the game, but I can see that getting annoying later on.

That being said, really enjoying the game so far.

Nordicus

The shops and stuff update over time with your Story/Mission progress and seem to get newer stuff that you can usually only win through missions.

So far it hasn't been too big a deal to me.
I'm still in the early sections of the game, but I can see that getting annoying later on.

That being said, really enjoying the game so far.
The remaining 10% of the loot will take 90% of the time to get.

At least there's a silver lining. Every single unlock is account-wide

But blaziken would make more sense :< make pikachu jin or something.
MEGA BLAZIKEN LOOKS LIKE HEIHACHI!

Pah to your opinion.
7FXtIbz.gif

Holy shit, I can't believe I forgot what happened today. During lunch, I went to the bathroom. On the way there, I noticed a girl on her phone. I also noticed a special ed girl I had never seen before wearing a helmet of some sort. Out of nowhere, the helmet girl walked up to the phone girl and headbutted her. Her phone was busted and she fell and hit her head. She was bleeding, but from what i've heard, she didn't suffer anything too major. The girl with helmet's aids had to grab her and bring her away. I hope the girl wasn't hurt too bad, and what I heard was correct.

Top Bottom