• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Gamer Y

Man I could use that PSN card, I got DOA5:CF, does anyone know how to unlock online, not sure what I have to buy to get it.

Nah I'm a pile of jelly.
I am a great soft jelly thing. Smoothly rounded, with no mouth, with pulsing white holes filled by fog where my eyes used to be. Rubbery appendages that were once my arms; bulks rounding down into legless humps of soft slippery matter. I leave a moist trail when I move. Blotches of diseased, evil gray come and go on my surface, as though light is being beamed from within.

I have no mouth. And I must scream.

135 chapters left before I've fully caught up on the Hajime no Ippo Manga. These Takamura and Aoki shenanigans are the best.

Man I could use that PSN card, I got DOA5:CF, doe anyone know how to unlock online, not sure what I have to buy to get it.
Hey it's been a while Gamer Y

Zenfalcia

I am a great soft jelly thing. Smoothly rounded, with no mouth, with pulsing white holes filled by fog where my eyes used to be. Rubbery appendages that were once my arms; bulks rounding down into legless humps of soft slippery matter. I leave a moist trail when I move. Blotches of diseased, evil gray come and go on my surface, as though light is being beamed from within.

3spoopy5me.

JoJo94

Basically.

join me in my jelliness it's fun.

...I should play that game since I watched the playthrough, read the book, did a book cover on it, and bought the game..I'm so lazy.

mike0dude

"I leave a moist trail when I move" is the best line.

Queue Woolie cringing over "moist".

445-that-makes-me-moist.jpg

zeemumu

I have a personal grudge against the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games because I was at a con once and a guy manning the booth forced me to play it when I walked by to go look at Dark Souls 2 even though I told him that I had no idea how to play it, then criticized my play style after he beat me.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I have a personal grudge against the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games because I was at a con once and a guy manning the booth forced me to play it when I walked by to go look at Dark Souls 2 even though I told him that I had no idea how to play it, then criticized my play style after he beat me.

I can't believe it.

Top Bottom