• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

I was super wrong. It's towards the end of bakemonogatari when that girl's deep throating a penis snake. That aside, it's still an awesome show. And the fanservice in the second season was definitely a turnoff, but not a nail in the coffin. That was when I found out the show had, at least partially, turned into another waifu simulator thing.
It's fine.

Ilvocare

What are you talking about? Revelations:persona predates SMT and Baroque at least in America.

I really don't know why I bother responding...

Listen, just because Persona started from a spin-off of the "Revelations" mega-series doesn't mean the ACTUAL series started then. It was chained down by having to adhere to Revelations meta-lore, which Revelations: Assassin's Creed and Revelations: Resident Evil set the foundation for.

Ah fuck yeah my 2DS fits perfectly into my shorts pocket.

Is that a big pocket you got there or are you just happy to play video games?

5FegHxJ.gif
Oh hey, it's one of the few good things about Guilty Crown and one of the characters that got shat on by its edginess and shilling a love interest who was compared to CGI by the MC at one point.

semisonic

Banned
I was super wrong. It's towards the end of bakemonogatari when that girl's deep throating a penis snake. That aside, it's still an awesome show. And the fanservice in the second season was definitely a turnoff, but not a nail in the coffin. That was when I found out the show had, at least partially, turned into another waifu simulator thing.

If you're talking about the sister or Nadeko fanservice shit, not even. The whole thing with that is that it's not how an outside observer is creeping on them, it's how they themselves want to be percieved by the person that they are with.
Nadeko because she has a weird crush thing but not really on Araragi, who doesn't see her as a woman(which she, at least overtly, wants to change), and the sisters to prove a point(which is definitively proven during the infamous toothbrush scene.) There's a lot going on underneath the surface there
but sometimes it's just fanservice

Under night has a lot of that. Where you're able to set up into the usual combos with different starters. But this can also apply to other fighting games to.

It's a lot more free form and that's what I love about it. Like usually you could be like "That looks like I could chain it maybe?" And you probably can, but in this game there's a good chance you could

Listen, just because Persona started from a spin-off of the "Revelations" mega-series doesn't mean the ACTUAL series started then. It was chained down by having to adhere to Revelations meta-lore, which Revelations: Assassin's Creed and Revelations: Resident Evil set the foundation for.

Is that a big pocket you got there or are you just happy to play video games?
Theyee cargo shorts? I think

I dunno I personally find it weird for kids to know about pop culture icons that are way before their time mainly cause I didnt find out about people like bob marley until I was like 16 or 17
Knowing Bob Marley is different from knowing Joy Division or Samhain because Marley transcends music culture.

croten

I dunno I personally find it weird for kids to know about pop culture icons that are way before their time mainly cause I didnt find out about people like bob marley until I was like 16 or 17

I think I knew who Bob Marley was before I was 13 and I knew a lot of people who liked reggae

There are a couple likely scenarios here.

1. You were sheltered.

2. She's poor, got the shirt at goodwill and has no clue who Bob Marley even is.

3. She's in Advanced classes.

4. 420 blaze it.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

They are just more ahead of the curve than you were.

This is a little bit weirdly phrased. To what extent? Michael Jackon is a pop culture icon, so is the Beatles. I knew about them when I was like 5 cuz my parents indoctrineated me.

I had led zepdelin, van halen, and cinderella shirts when I was in high school. It's really not a big deal.

Top Bottom