• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

semisonic

Banned
I feel like I should probably go back to FE:A.

All I know about it is people really like Tharja for some reason.

censored.jpg

I wonder why
She's actually legitimately one of the more entertaining characters of that game

On a side note, lucina is really cool until you get to her mother-daughter links where she talks about polka dotted dresses and is a weirdo. Still better than Miriel tho.

croten

Was it in X?

X and type 0 are the only ones I've played, and I barely remember much of X asides from how much I think Seyemour is the fucking dumbest, and Auron was too cool for school.

Also, otherworld.

I don't remember which games specifically and I haven't played all of them enough to know which ones don't but some of the older games plots revolved entirely around crystals.

beinfilms

Hey, so while fucking around on the internet (as I so often do), I came across this, which I find really cool: urban exploration!

https://youtu.be/Q4JwgmPEIDQ

(Just a heads up: it has the potential to be kinda creepy. Personally, I was fine with it, but I want to give fair warning.)

Ilvocare

I finally got out of the kareoke party!

Is it time for me to completely invalidate everyone's opinions on the Awakening and P4 cast?

Top Bottom