• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Numb

Notice me Zedsuke-senpai

latest

Zedsuke and Yukiko sitting in a tree
k i s s i n g
first comes awkward love, then comes average marriage, then Zedsuke with a bland baby in a baby carraige

Eppie

Neo Member
You need to listen to Garnet's song from the season finale cause holy fucking shit

I've definitely heard it. Its... freaking amazing. THERE IS AN ACTUAL SPOILER HERE --->
I'm so happy they revealed how she was a fusion. I knew it from the beginning, since I noticed that when her and Amythest made Sugolite she had two gems there, but it was still super hype. Lapiz Lazuli and that dance in the season finale was amazing as well.

Zenfalcia

Tako

I've definitely heard it. Its... freaking amazing. THERE IS AN ACTUAL SPOILER HERE --->
I'm so happy they revealed how she was a fusion. I knew it from the beginning, since I noticed that when her and Amythest made Sugolite she had two gems there, but it was still super hype. Lapiz Lazuli and that dance in the season finale was amazing as well.

Oh man Steven Universe is freaking God Tier. I love the shit out of that show. Adventure Time, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls are really freaking good

So I haven't watched the Type 0 video yet, but did Pat really go into Type 0 not knowing it was in the same general universe as 13 but not the same world?

I swear if he blindly hates on the game and refuses to play it simply because of that *facepalm*

Top Bottom