• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

sjay1994

So I haven't watched the Type 0 video yet, but did Pat really go into Type 0 not knowing it was in the same general universe as 13 but not the same world?

I swear if he blindly hates on the game and refuses to play it simply because of that *facepalm*

He didn't know that 13 and type 0 were connected, but he actually was looking forward to type 0.

Eppie

Neo Member
Oh man Steven Universe is freaking God Tier. I love the shit out of that show. Adventure Time, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls are really freaking good

Cute stevonnie icon :3 And I haven't seen Gravity falls,
what makes it as good as Steven Universe?

croten

So I haven't watched the Type 0 video yet, but did Pat really go into Type 0 not knowing it was in the same general universe as 13 but not the same world?

I swear if he blindly hates on the game and refuses to play it simply because of that *facepalm*

How would he know? The game hasn't even been in English until now.
That's what I mean. Is he now dismissing it because of that connection?

No? He just hates 13 and hates that Type-0 references it. He never said that he will refuse to play it.

Eppie

Neo Member
You like Fire Emblem? You will probably become Aaron's favorite
Dude, I bleed Fire Emblem
I'm not sure what that means but jesus I love that series
Since you have a 3DS you should probably just pick up Soul Hackers instead.
Soul Hackers? I'll look into it
Slime got nerfed for sure in 4. Still fun though. I just love him being a goddamn boxing monster.
Play P3 or a real Shin Megoomy Tensay game instead :p
ISN'T IT THE COOLEST. HIS HANDS ARE LITERALLY CALLED GLOVES I'm such a nerd for monsters though
And I'm working on P3P now.

sjay1994

That's what I mean. Is he now dismissing it because of that connection?

No. He enjoys the battle system and the aesthetic of Type 0. They literally say in the video that Type 0 is the most interesting FF in years.

Although he is right, the L Cie and crystal stuff is super fucking dumb, and I never even played the 13 games.

croten

No. He enjoys the battle system and the aesthetic of Type 0. They literally say in the video that Type 0 is the most interesting FF in years.

Although he is right, the L Cie and crystal stuff is super fucking dumb, and I never even played the 13 games.

Crystals have been a part of Final Fantasy games for a while.

I...I feel as if our bond just grew stronger, Aaron. I feel closer to you, somehow.

tumblr_m0dlifn6Jw1qi7y6j.gif

semisonic

Banned
Dude, I bleed Fire Emblem
I'm not sure what that means but jesus I love that series

Soul Hackers? I'll look into it

ISN'T IT THE COOLEST. HIS HANDS ARE LITERALLY CALLED GLOVES I'm such a nerd for monsters though
And I'm working on P3P now.
Have you played 7HHM yet?
If not you are an irredeemable fraud who has no place in my heart.

I've actually ranked all of them from best to worst. Excluding the children because
I feel weird when I waifu them
Favorite Waifu: Olivia, Flavia close second
Favorite Husbando: Lon'qu, Gaius right there
OTP: Gaius x Tharja

qSU8B2w.gif

I don't know if I've ever paired Tharja with Gaius. But thinking about it now, that seems great.

I feel like I should probably go back to FE:A.

All I know about it is people really like Tharja for some reason.

Because Tharja is great and has a great design.

sjay1994

Crystals have been a part of Final Fantasy games for a while.

Was it in X?

X and type 0 are the only ones I've played, and I barely remember much of X asides from how much I think Seyemour is the fucking dumbest, and Auron was too cool for school.

Also, otherworld.

They are aware that Crystals are basically the main driving force of a majority of FF's right? >_>

Top Bottom