• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

mike0dude

dlejbjlod1glvf5hkmso.png

sjay1994

In other news, I got into an argument with some of my friends earlier tonight because they were trying to defend the CG Star Wars show, which I always thought was supposed to be terrible. I'm not crazy, am I? I could've sworn I heard it was terrible.

S1-2 sucks

S3 is when it gets great

S4-> onwards is fantastic

In other news, I got into an argument with some of my friends earlier tonight because they were trying to defend the CG Star Wars show, which I always thought was supposed to be terrible. I'm not crazy, am I? I could've sworn I heard it was terrible.

The newer show? The first season or so was rough, but for someone who's never seen a star wars movie I thought the show got really good, especially towards the end of the series.

ultimax

I guess it's a jersey thing.
I can't watch that kind of television.

I was actually pretty disgusted while watching it, it's just funny watching idiots fight over the dumbest reasons. It was also weird having been to a lot of the same places they go to on the show

Ants

The quality of the OP is reflected in the quality of the discussion.

You brought this on yourself, Wilfraud.

Jman014

Yeah, she's really cute.

and her dad had amazing stand up.
I'd like to hear more from the voice actors in the future. Particularly in video games because I don't feel like watching a lot of new shows anytime soon.
"What no she's nooot, no she's noooot, OH GOD SHE IS WHAT THE FUCK"

I didn't think her voice was that womanly

Eh it's fine. According to the book 4 bluray commentary this was her first voice acting gig.

I'd like to hear more from the voice actors in the future. Particularly in video games because I don't feel like watching a lot of new shows anytime soon.

Eh it's fine. According to the book 4 bluray commentary this was her first voice acting gig.

Yeah that would be really cool.

It's motherfucking 1 am and I'm going bed shopping tomorrow.

Good night.

Since a lot of people are here I can ask a question I asked a long time ago but everyone ignored, whats everyones favorite stands? Mines pretty cliche but The World is the best.

Since a lot of people are here I can ask a question I asked a long time ago but everyone ignored, whats everyones favorite stands? Mines pretty cliche but The World is the best.
I haven't seen any of the good stands yet, based on what I have heard. I'll say Scary Monsters right now because it sounds sick.

Top Bottom