• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Heyyyyy, I didn't top the Shamecar
fD59y9d.png

sjay1994

Oh yeah, that midterm thing I did was pretty bullshit. But not as bad as I expected.

Will do the second attempt on friday.

Going to play HM2 now.

Just finished zankyou no terror. Wow, that was good. If you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely check it out.
Spoilers ahead.
I saw that ending coming a mile away though. Basically since the third or so episode. Of course they died. Still, I thought that was a pretty satisfying ending anyway. And I thought it was a pretty awesome ride to get there. The only real problem I have is that 9 and 12 didn't get fleshed out as characters too much. Or lisa. Or anyone for that matter. That was easily the weakest part of the show.

Apparently that new Cinderella movie is supposed to be really good.

It had the balls to not be a "gritty fairytale reboot".

Also the lady who plays Cinderella is super pretty.

Skrams

Hello, you might've just walked into this shitposting and be wondering, "What the fuck is this even about?" Well it's about dudes playing games and being dumb. If you'd also like to have a good time, go ahead and check them out and drop in. We like talking to people and stuff. They also do a podcast where they talk about almost everything and act like a bunch of dumbasses and have fun.

There's a few recommendations about where you can drop in in the OP. The fan animations are great highlights of series if you'd like to use that as a basis for somewhere to jump in. Some of my personal favorites are the REvil 2 LP, Downpour LP, Deadly Premonition LP, the current REvil Revelaitons 2 LP, and the yearly Shitstorm special.

Hope you enjoy yourself if you have a look and don't be afraid to come talk to us. We like to talk to people and stuff.

6/10

I wouldn't try to undersell them which you kind of did by just saying they're dumb. That makes it sound like it's just another game grumps or something. I'll try and make a thing that we can hopefully post for every new thread if we need to. Just some overarching blurb or something for the first page if people don't read all of the first post. I'll probably just keep comparing it to Giantbomb since that's an easy sell for people. Also anime or something.

Patrick being in the title is freaking me out a bit too.

StoneFox

I like that the Mystery Boxes have triple digits like #001, implying that there will be hundreds of them. The third one was amazing and completely unexpected.

Hotline Miami 2 just fucking CRASHED. Fuck me.
I like that the Mystery Boxes have triple digits like #001, implying that there will be hundreds of them. The third one was amazing and completely unexpected.
I think the formal #000 kinda fits the "theme" or whatever. If we actually hit 100 mystery boxes though, that'd be crazy.

Skrams

It's more amazing when they label them wrong and 3 is actually 8 according to the in video jpg.

Also if someone wants to PM me the source of these recent gifs I wouldn't mind.

Top Bottom