• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Killer Queen. Based 100% on design alone.

Its eyes creep me out a bit too much for me...

Honestly I dont know why I love The World so much, its like *80% Design for me but its design is so fucking dumb, hearts everywhere and like a jetpack or oxygen tanks on its back for some reason, but I love it so much.

Numb

Since a lot of people are here I can ask a question I asked a long time ago but everyone ignored, whats everyones favorite stands? Mines pretty cliche but The World is the best.

Silver chariot
The world
Gold Experience
B.I.G notorious
Bohemian Rhapsody
Weather report

Since a lot of people are here I can ask a question I asked a long time ago but everyone ignored, whats everyones favorite stands? Mines pretty cliche but The World is the best.

Notorious B.I.G.

I don't know shit about Jojo, but this stand is named after one of my favorite rappers, so I give it cred.

When is it time for a Kyuss stand, is the time when I start reading Jojo.

Getting the vibe that it is more of the same.
Not a bad thing though
It's not really more of the same, it's the original's mechanics, mixed with bad challenge characters that restrict the gameplay super hard and levels that are so big you get shot from something you can't see.

Looking at the Bloodborne impressions from the latest EDGE issue is raising my excitement.

And consequently, the reactions from people still trying to look at it as a Souls game continues to amuse me.

Getting the vibe that it is more of the same.
Not a bad thing though
It's not more of the same, if it was more of the same I would be praising this game right now
Hmmm. I'm still gonna play it, but that's disappointing to hear.

It's still like a 7 I guess. I guess this is my dark souls to dark souls 2

The game has it's pros and cons. I didn't find it disappointing, but it could have been a lot better.

Hopefully the level editor is good enough to save this game

Looking at the Bloodborne impressions from the latest EDGE issue is raising my excitement.

And consequently, the reactions from people still trying to look at it as a Souls game continues to amuse me.

Someone I talked to today (who isn't going to like it anyways because of the setting but is still going to try it for some reason) was booty hurt there were only six weapons

Asuka da best.
U kno it.
profile_picture_by_askalexisrhodes-d5ogyov.jpg

beinfilms

Ok, I know this isn't the biggest Firefly fan-heavy thread, but I really want to spread the word on this to as many people as possible, and all of you are
debatably
people, so I'm going to post this here. At the very least, give it the pitch video. If that doesn't get you, this probably isn't for you.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/con-man

HM1 was a 10/10 for me. HM2 is like an 8. My biggest gripes with the game are the level design and some of the mission structures
Fuck you war missions.

One thing I've learned playing hard mode is that you don't need to play cautiously by baiting. You can still go around guns blazing like in HM1. It's just a lot harder since the levels are bigger, more guys have guns, and there's way more places to get shot.

HM1 was a 10/10 for me. HM2 is like an 8. My biggest gripes with the game are the level design and some of the mission structures
Fuck you war missions.

One thing I've learned playing hard mode is that you don't need to play cautiously by baiting. You can still go around guns blazing like in HM1. It's just a lot harder since the levels are bigger, more guys have guns, and there's way more places to get shot.
Guns is one my biggest problems with this game. The whole game feels like it was designed around shooting and melee feels weak because of it.

Fuck you war missions.

Doing that is way more possible with some characters than others. Tony still dabes

semisonic

Banned
I'm here now guys party can start WOOOOOOOOOO!

also did fraudwil literally just copy paste the last ot all of the images are wrong
there weren't 19875 or something like that shitposts last time
and that is not the tagline chart we voted for
gg guys regroup next week

wait
if he frauded it the first time
and then he copy and pasted the same fraud again
RECURSIVE FRAUD OH MY GOD IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Guns is one my biggest problems with this game. The whole game feels like it was designed around shooting and melee feels weak because of it.

I actually think melee is a much better option in HM2. Since the levels are jam packed with enemies your weapons can only do so much at close range. A swarm of enemies can easily kill you if you don't have an automatic weapon since you can't shoot them all in time. That's where melee weapons shine. One swing and boom, they're all dead.
Doing that is way more possible with some characters than others. Tony still dabes

Nah, Ash & Alex da bess. Best melee weapon + a gun to attract/shoot enemies.

Someone I talked to today (who isn't going to like it anyways because of the setting but is still going to try it for some reason) was booty hurt there were only six weapons
Despite not counting the firearms and the main weapons' secondary modes as their own thing, making that number actually larger.

Weirdly enough, the lower weapon count contributed quite a bit to my recent excitement, just on the fact that it's at the expense of some people expecting a lot of Souls similarities. It sounds like Miyazaki has made good on changing the mechanics in small but significant ways, much like From's old first person RPGs, and I can't wait any longer for this fucking game.

Despite not counting the firearms and the main weapons' secondary modes as their own thing, making that number actually larger.

Weirdly enough, the lower weapon count contributed quite a bit to my recent excitement, just on the fact that it's at the expense of some people expecting a lot of Souls similarities. It sounds like Miyazaki has made good on changing the mechanics in small but significant ways, much like From's old first person RPGs, and I can't wait any longer for this fucking game.
I need that fast in your face combat but I can't justify buying a PS4 before a Wii U right now. I'll be so jelly of everyone

If the whole game was those 4 masks I've have been happy. The one
where those characters die actually made me sad because I was like I WANNA PLAY THEM THO

That mission had some fucking killer music though, like damn.
I'm still blown away that they did that. All the other characters feel dull next to the fans

Also thats the best level in the game

If the whole game was those 4 masks I've have been happy. The one
where those characters die actually made me sad because I was like I WANNA PLAY THEM THO

That mission had some fucking killer music though, like damn.

That would be boring. I'm glad that there's different mission structures. The only problem is that some of them aren't good.
I do like the
book writer who only fights non-lethally.

He he he.

I'm still blown away that they did that. All the other characters feel dull next to the fans

Also thats the best level in the game
I do like the
book writer who only fights non-lethally.
That would be boring. I'm glad that there's different mission structures. The only problem is that some of them aren't good.
Nothing feels nearly as good as the handful that are good, is what I mean. To the point where I'd have rather had less variety than be forced to play the annoying characters.

Nothing feels nearly as good as the handful that are good, is what I mean. To the point where I'd have rather had less variety than be forced to play the annoying characters.

Yeah. There's too many characters/play styles. It should have just been
Masks, No Masks, and War Missions that aren't shit.

Edit: Oh and the writer levels.

Top Bottom