• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I still have Persona 2 sitting and waiting to be played.
You should play Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2. They're the best.
Is it true they put the fusion type spells from p2 and put it to press turn? On the wiki it says so. But you can easily change stuff there. I seriously can't wait to play it if true.

Man F 2nd is so good.
But holy shit is it not meant to be played on a liam tv.
Those fucking swipes do now transfer well to that control sceme. Thank god for that powerup that lets you do star notes with l and r.
Also maybe this is just me but Meiko really isn't that bad. Kaito sucks ass tho.
Goto options, set it to sticks
I wasn't talking about you btw, I was just speaking generally
Yeah I getcha, you can take my comment as a recommendation for anyone too

I have a question. In american law class, the subject of random drug testing at schools came up. How do you all feel about the subject.

There are schools in NYC that have metal detectors installed in the entrances...

Right now, drug testing in the classrooms just screams Unconstitutional.

I have a question. In american law class, the subject of random drug testing at schools came up. How do you all feel about the subject.

It's whatever, they normally only do it to kids in extracurricular stuff, like I had to do it for band and shit. Just do drugs during the summer or something Idk

semisonic

Banned
I want to go to comic convention dressed as Jotaro. Say what you will about him, but his look is pretty baller

Well I mean your dick's probably big enough from what we've seen.
Just go for it!

I'm still planning my eventual iori cosplay. He's just so fucking cool, and I don't have to dye my hair, which is the one thing I will never do for fashion or any other reason.

Meh? I wouldn't really mind it.

There's a part of me that hates the whole fight against drugs since it's a huge waste of money and time to try and stop people and it encourages and breeds illegal activity. Then again, drugs are dumb so fuckin whatever.

DYLANH24

Neo Member
So do you guys actually talk about the zaibatsu or not? Cus I looked at the first page of this thread with a bunch of moe creepy anime bullshit and the last page which seemed like everyone started taking drugs.
latest

semisonic

Banned
So do you guys actually talk about the zaibatsu or not? Cus I looked at the first page of this thread with a bunch of moe creepy anime bullshit and the last page which seemed like everyone started taking drugs.
latest

You haven't been around here long, have you?
Sometimes. Rarely. It's fine.

We talk about a ton of shit, it's only about sbfp when new stuff actually gets posted

The next scheduled Zaibatsu conversation is about a month from now.

Nah seriously though we do, we just like to talk to each other about dumb bullshit a lot. We're open to discussion if someone brings something up though

Xiraiya

It's more of a hangout where Pat comes to kidnap people to play Monster Hunter with him and the rest of these guys talk about stuff that the Zaibatsu also like, and then they mix in their own crazy bullshit.

So do you guys actually talk about the zaibatsu or not? Cus I looked at the first page of this thread with a bunch of moe creepy anime bullshit and the last page which seemed like everyone started taking drugs.]
We just talkin about our cracks that pat had sold to us(monhun and persona.)

Ants

latest

The thread kinda talks about interests that mostly align with the zaibatsu's, but generally it's random tangential whatever unless one of those interests is relevant to current events. In my experience, anyway.

The thread kinda talks about interests that mostly align with the zaibatsu's, but generally it's random tangential whatever unless one of those interests is relevant to current events. In my experience, anyway.
We've kinda tangented farther from core SBF interests as time went on. Mostly because of us all being dedicated regulars.

Top Bottom