• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Your desire to hate thing specifically because people like them has one fatal flaw.

61b.gif

semisonic

Banned
I see

I need some random game to play. One I know nothing about but that is still enjoyable.

Oh I've got some shit I could recommend.
Tokyo Jungle?
Curse of the NecroDancer?
Chaos Code?
El Shaddai?
Wild Arms One, Two, or Three?
Acceleration of Surugi X?

SteveTR

Alright, you heard it here first, folks. When I get the opportunity, I will buy MonHun4. I've been delaying it for too long.

Xiraiya

Since it's rooted in the desire to cause the other person to become salty, that becomes completely irrelevant when you make it obvious you're doing it just to be "annoying". Admittedly that will still trap a lot of people and cause them to be salty.
However, some people will see that and think "Well now I can just ignore anything he says since there's no real purpose or reason behind why he's hating on things I like."

Which inevitably will cause you to become a lesser person from their perspective, and any power you potentially had to cause salt just slips away against that person forever as your opinion becomes permanently invalidated.

Keeping the reasons why you do what you do a bit of a mystery makes everything you say or do more effective.

Since it's rooted in the desire to cause the other person to become salty, that becomes completely irrelevant when you make it obvious you're doing it just to be "annoying". Admittedly that will still trap a lot of people and cause them to be salty.
However, some people will see that and think "Well now I can just ignore anything he says since there's no real purpose or reason behind why he's hating on things I like."

Which inevitably will cause you to become a lesser person from their perspective, and any power you potentially had to cause salt just slips away against that person forever as your opinion becomes permanently invalidated.

Keeping the reasons why you do what you do a bit of a mystery makes everything you say or do more affective.

Fuck

Gintoki defeated my stand

Those PSN versions are rough, desync'd audio and missing sound effects in cutscenes.

Not surprised. I heard it was a complete bitch to get them running on emulation. Atlus games in general are. Raidou 1 on emulator is pretty rough, but its my only option here. Same with Raidou 2 (which never even came out here ;-;)

Top Bottom