• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

FLCL first tho
Hmm.. decisions decisions..
Damn UNIEL ranked is barren right now. Its not too unreasonable to ask for more people on ranked at 2-5AM on a Monday in this unpopular fighting game is it?
Yes, unless you played on the japan multiplayer/region. Can you do that or do you have to have the japanese version to do that?
I guess. The axe has more reach I think.
The transformed version definitely has more reach.

Aaron I really don't know how you can watch this & say Wrestlemania was pretty good.

I'm watching a recap and I found this.

CBTiU9GUkAAH1En.jpg:large

WTF Sting! Shave your head! Wear a bald cap! Do something that doesn't age you so damn much!

Ants

when playing danganronpa did anyone else immediately categorize chihiro as liam and hiro as woolie in their brain

i basically spent the entire playthrough thinking of them as those names based on their physical appearance

Rizzi

I'm currently staring at Vita's trying to decide if I'm buying one or not.
What's coming out for the thing this year?

Zenfalcia

when playing danganronpa did anyone else immediately categorize chihiro as liam and hiro as woolie in their brain

i basically spent the entire playthrough thinking of them as those names based on their physical appearance
Uh... no... Not really... What gave you that idea?

Ants

i didnt really think anyone was like pat or matt but if forced to equate them, i'd have to say Mondo is Pat, as an angry ginger, and Byakuya, being the de facto boss of the gang, is Matt.

There's not a great Matt analogue.

This is just based on DR1, as I've only made it partway through DR2. I play VNs with the missus and have found P4 to be a better use of co-Vita time currently.

Zenfalcia

i didnt really think anyone was like pat or matt but if forced to equate them, i'd have to say Mondo is Pat, as an angry ginger, and Byakuya, being the de facto boss of the gang, is Matt.

There's not a great Matt analogue.

This is just based on DR1, as I've only made it partway through DR2. I play VNs with the missus and have found P4 to be a better use of co-Vita time currently.
I suppose that works.

There really isn't.

i haven't played DR2, so i wouldn't know anyways.

Aaron I really don't know how you can watch this & say Wrestlemania was pretty good.
I'm watching a recap and I found this.
WTF Sting! Shave your head! Wear a bald cap! Do something that doesn't age you so damn much!

It was fun. That match was fucking dumb and made no sense, but the event as a whole was a good time. Not great, but still, pretty fun.

I made a coffee two hours ago, I fell asleep. I got up randomly because my alarm woke me up to remind me I had a lecture. So I just downed an entire cold coffee. This lecture is also pointless! I have so much regret in life.

Zenfalcia

I made a coffee two hours ago, I fell asleep. I got up randomly because my alarm woke me up to remind me I had a lecture. So I just downed an entire cold coffee. This lecture is also pointless! I have so much regret in life.
On the bright side you had a quick nap, woke up in time for the lecture. What's so pointless about it?

It was fun. That match was fucking dumb and made no sense, but the event as a whole was a good time. Not great, but still, pretty fun.

I don't like how effectively Vince is succeeding at making my childhood feel more and more insignificant.

Sting doesn't look imposing. He looks ready for the nursing home.

I hate how much he's relying on old gimmicks & stables(including one he was not directly responsible for)to keep older fans like me slightly interested enough to buy a PPV. It becomes more of a dog and pony show and less of sports entertainment.

I don't like how effectively Vince is succeeding at making my childhood feel more and more insignificant.
Sting doesn't look imposing. He looks ready for the nursing home.
I hate how much he's relying on old gimmicks & stables(including one he was not directly responsible for)to keep older fans like me slightly interested enough to buy a PPV. It becomes more of a dog and pony show and less of sports entertainment.

Yeah. Vince is awful. I guess I've just come to expect it at this point and look for the parts I do enjoy, which were actually pretty plentiful.

Yeah. Vince is awful. I guess I've just come to expect it at this point and look for the parts I do enjoy, which were actually pretty plentiful.

I was tempted to buy tix for Raw coming to NY on Memorial Day, but that WM was meh.

I want to actively watch more NJPW or ROH. At least the indies can go more overboard without the baggage of the past.

On the bright side you had a quick nap, woke up in time for the lecture. What's so pointless about it?
It is a lecture that is going "hey look what you can do if you take this module next year!" and I'm not taking logic next year. So I'm being talked to for an hour about nothing really relevant to the exam I've got in this in a week...

It's okay though I'm reading manga instead

Zenfalcia

It is a lecture that is going "hey look what you can do if you take this module next year!" and I'm not taking logic next year. So I'm being talked to for an hour about nothing really relevant to the exam I've got in this in a week...

It's okay though I'm reading manga instead
Sounds fun.

Nice.. Hopefully you're not reading anything NSFW :p

Sounds fun.

Nice.. Hopefully you're not reading anything NSFW :p

Well as soon as I opened it up I realised I had a few fakku tabs on my tablet. So I noped out of it. I've got my friend next to me and they don't know. I think. I hope they don't know. They can't find out. They must never know... that I... like anime.

Well as soon as I opened it up I realised I had a few fakku tabs on my tablet. So I noped out of it. I've got my friend next to me and they don't know. I think. I hope they don't know. They can't find out. They must never know... that I... like anime.

I woke up this morning to see I apparently left a gif of a woman getting sodomized on my phone. That was a weird thing to see when I was expecting facebook.

Zenfalcia

Good job. Yes, it's just anime that you should be worried about them knowing about. Why don't you want them to know?
Ugh, jet lag is the worst. I was falling asleep by 9pm last night and I woke up at 4 this morning.
Welcome back, how was the trip?

Good job. Yes, it's just anime that you should be worried about them knowing about. Why don't you want them to know?

Well, I'd rather them not know I was reading doujins on my tablet.
All of the ahegao...
Also they saw a Love Live wallpaper on my laptop and accused me of being a scene kid (?!?!). I don't get people. Well I say friend they're more housemate.

Zenfalcia

Cold coffee is gross.
It's not that bad.
All of the ahegao...
Also they saw a Love Live wallpaper on my laptop and accused me of being a scene kid (?!?!). I don't get people. Well I say friend they're more housemate.
It's fiiiiine, what's the worst that could happen? So shameless, having a Love Live desktop background. Who was even on it? What is a scene kid?

IIt's fiiiiine, what's the worst that could happen? So shameless, having a Love Live desktop background. Who was even on it? What is a scene kid?
Well I don't know, if it was as some of these yaoi trap stuff I'm sure they'd want to read it themselves... Maybe. I dont know. Nooo. It was an image of the BiBi group with Umi, Eli and Maki... I don't get the association.

croten

All of the ahegao...

Is scene still a thing? I thought they had been replaced with hipsters

Zenfalcia

Well I don't know, if it was as some of these yaoi trap stuff I'm sure they'd want to read it themselves... Maybe. I dont know. Nooo. It was an image of the BiBi group with Umi, Eli and Maki... I don't get the association.
Would they? Do you know their tastes that well? Interesting. Truly shameless.
It really is. My gf always waits for her cup to cool before she drinks it and I have no idea why.
People like coffee differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom