• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best avatar quote I've seen in a long time.

Shinji is old news. Fei wong and Weltall is the new hotness.

fei.jpg~c200

latest

Zenfalcia

Shinji is old news. Fei wong and Weltall is the new hotness.
Nothing can beat shinji tho. His "village" disaster is "better".
It is at OT 3 already.

People are talking about Onepunch man?
I stopped reading it last year at like chapter 90-something.
I should not have read the stupid art version but i could not help it.
It's fine, it'll be slower than the destiny OT.

I'm not reading the stupid art version, so there's that.
Yeah.. I'm reading the good art version.. >_>

Numb

It's fine, it'll be slower than the destiny OT.

I'm not reading the stupid art version, so there's that.

The stupid art version is how Onepunch feels and sees things all the time.
It is atleast 30% more hilarious but the normal art is just too good.
I do read that too and seeing the stupid evolve into the badass art is indeed something you never see anywhere else.

Zenfalcia

Nice avatar.
I think I might be too fast of a typer for typing of the dead. Motherfuckers die the moment their things pop up.
git worst.
Shinji didn't turn Unit-01 into a freaking bomb.

Fei Wong is the worst it could possibly get.
He did do something else. :D
The stupid art version is how Onepunch feels and sees things all the time.
It is atleast 30% more hilarious but the normal art is just too good.
I do read that too and seeing the stupid evolve into the badass art is indeed something you never see anywhere else.
I'll read the bad one eventually, but i got other manga to read, so it's all good.

We can't let that happen, shit post harder guys.

Ranar likul viernopal kar
Ranar likul viernopal
Lenar panar virakeral kar
Lenar panar virakeral
Ehnar lakitu luyarpal kar
Ehnar lakitu luyarpal
Luyan henar terarkel kar
Luyan henar terarkel llukaparsi
nopar ehlkdu rapardu
rmisi porer tirer lupar
losa tlarsi tumirpar
lur latu retie marar

About OPM, I wonder how they're going to top
Boros fight.

She's great. Way better than the DS2 variant. Though Maiden in Black is still my favorite.

Gonna be difficult to punch that face without feeling guilty. Jin hits pretty fucking hard.

Emerald Herald can go fuck one. Maiden in Black will always have a special place in my heart.

Hey, guys, is Typing of the Dead actually worth $5 (for a poor college student, that is)?

Typing of the Dead is a ton of fun and a great teacher for typing. Overkill is kinda eh, in my opinion. You should easily be able to find a PC copy of the original at your local game store.

Numb

She's great. Way better than the DS2 variant. Though Maiden in Black is still my favorite.

Gonna be difficult to punch that face without feeling guilty. Jin hits pretty fucking hard.

You prefer the pancake faces i see. I really like the doll.
Especially when you wave at her or bow and she responds in a cute way.Too bad wheelchair dude hinted at lewd things with her.

Tekken girl knows what she is getting herself into.
She is prepared to be hit in the face multiple times by demons,angels,cyborgs,robots,samurais,ninjas,bears,kangaroos,velociraptors,tree people,fighting gods and humans.

Tekken is the dumbest shit possible.

beinfilms

I hate recommending going to your local game store for anything, but copies on Amazon are like, $80+ for a super short arcade game.

Yeah, it's not great, but sometimes, it's the only viable solution.
Thanks for the tip, by the way. Never would've thought to look for PC games there.

Numb

I'm challenging that notion.

I just wrote a chapter of an erotic novel where a lesbian performed a piledriver on Dracula.

Tekken gon' get a run for dat money.

I am not challenging you man.
The things you have seen and done are unimaginable.
Just the amount of dumb shit those games seem be get away with and make it seem its an everyday natural thing.
There was a time when a bear was running the most powerful company in the world.
hqdefault.jpg

I am not challenging you man.
The things you have seen and done are unimaginable.
Just the amount of dumb shit those games seem be get away with and make it seem its an everyday natural thing.
There was a time when a bear was running the most powerful company in the world.

Thanks man, means a lot.

Tekken and Barkley are the biggest inspirations for all writers.

The university I'm applying to is supposed to reply by tomorrow. I don't think it will.

Not with that attitude.

Side-note: "Not with that attitude" is like, my favorite fucking response to things. My friend got a foot massager and my first thought was naturally to ask if he intended to use it for anal pleasures. He then revealed that it was a square puck and that it was impossible to be used for such acts. Then that response is the best thing I could have said. It's great and so versatile.

Zenfalcia

Not with that attitude.

Side-note: "Not with that attitude" is like, my favorite fucking response to things. My friend got a foot massager and my first thought was naturally to ask if he intended to use it for anal pleasures. He then revealed that it was a square puck and that it was impossible to be used for such acts. Then that response is the best thing I could have said. It's great and so versatile.
I too love the response not with that attitude. It can be used both sarcastically and seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom