• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Hi, and terrible, mostly due to procrastination and assignments.

and yourself?

be productive!

and I'm alright, didn't sleep well so I'm in class feeling tired and bored

Sinuses are a bitch.

Fuck you Spring.

Hope you feel better xD

About 10 seconds from punching a builder in the face.

I feel like I need some context here.

Also going by your responses, Monday is living up to its reputation for being shitty

Numb

About 10 seconds from punching a builder in the face.

tumblr_m7ogrl51bk1r9cjqxo1_500.gif

I feel like I need some context here.

I'm trying to do work. My uni decided that the last but one week of term is the fucking best time for it. Everyone is doing work for their final essays and exams. And the builders are being the biggest twats. Stress + Obnoxiousness = REALLY ANNOYING.

There's a whole story about it but tl;dr ersion is I live in my uni's new on campus accommodation and it wasn't ready and it was rushed and I've been here for 6 months. This happened during the first entire term.

N3T9kPs.gif

I know that Saekano is supposed to be this meta animu show, but I wasn't expecting them to have a band segment where they play the
Gurren Lagann OP.
This is pretty cool.

SteveTR

It's a Scottish university, St. Andrews. Honestly, the fact that they haven't replied yet is more worrying to me than the thought of not getting accepted.

Also, does the fact that they're not replying mean they denied my application? I would at least expect them to notify me that they've denied.

Zenfalcia

I know that Saekano is supposed to be this meta animu show, but I wasn't expecting them to have a band segment where they play the
Gurren Lagann OP.
This is pretty cool.
That is cool.
It's a Scottish university, St. Andrews. Honestly, the fact that they haven't replied yet is more worrying to me than the thought of not getting accepted.

Also, does the fact that they're not replying mean they denied my application? I would at least expect them to notify me that they've denied.
Just be patient, there's not much else you can do, unless you really want to contact the university.

It's a Scottish university, St. Andrews.

Honestly, the fact that they haven't replied yet is more worrying to me than the thought of not getting accepted.

Pretty sure it'll be fine. UCAS should keep you updated on this. They have to respond to you so you will get a reply. Don't worry about it as that won't help your stress waiting for a response.

I would think they would notify you if they didn't accept you.

Pretty sure it'll be fine. UCAS should keep you updated on this. They have to respond to you so you will get a reply. Don't worry about it as they won't help your stress waiting for a response.
If he's doing this through UCAS then he probably will get a response then

Retro Samurai

Neo Member
I'm so conflicted. On the one hand: Monster Hunter 4.

On the other hand: ...literally everything else.

But then on the one hand...Monster Hunter 4....

Retro Samurai

Neo Member
I feel bad for supporting a shitty company, but I also like hunting giant dragons with my friends.

Whoever works on the MH series should just run the whole company, those guys seem to know what they're doing.

Rizzi

Hm. I should probably buy a PS3. MGS HD Collection and DMC HD Collection are on sale for less than $20 each on the PSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom