• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that's the thing. I don't know anything about these games, other than my first attempt at the series, P4, and me not liking it. I know that they are insanely popular here, and I wanna experience why.

If I don't like the next attempt, there's very little reason why I should continue trying to get into the series.

Fair enough. Hopefully Nocturne will get you interested in the series.

sjay1994

The fucking constant stomping sounds scares the fuck out of me. I never know if it's moving or not.

Thats why I went up there in the webm I linked.

I kept hearing pig stomps everywhere, but I couldn't see it. Then I heard it squeel, turned the camera, turned it back.... and bam

I look and then touch.

Myself.
divinyls.jpg

Yeah, I can see that, but for me, it's perfect.
See: my preference for Tali in Mass Effect and Kaylee in Firefly.
It's the same deal in mass effect. I was friends with tali while I went after jack. I like tali alot, I just wouldn't romance her. Except I did just to see the dialogue.

beinfilms

It's the same deal in mass effect. I was friends with tali while I went after jack. I like tali alot, I just wouldn't romance her. Except I did just to see the dialogue.

Yeah, fair enough. (I've heard Jack's story is actually really good.)

I always try to go down a different romance path, and just end up going with Tali again. I don't know what it is about her, but I just can't help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom