• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

Better?

tPEAbqt.gif

Much better.

It just felt...so, basic. There are a few clever moments in it. But I couldn't help feel it was messing something. The premise is kind of eh...

I don't think something being basic and not to your expectations classifies it as awful. I wasn't as into it as a lot of people I know, but it was better than the average comedy that comes out for mass audiences. It was no Pineapple Express, but it was a reasonably enjoyable comedy nonetheless.

360pages

I don't think something being basic and not to your expectations classifies it as awful. I wasn't as into it as a lot of people I know, but it was better than the average comedy that comes out for mass audiences. It was no Pineapple Express, but it was a reasonably enjoyable comedy nonetheless.

I think the insane amount of talent that went into it made the final product super lacking. Though Awful might be too strong of a word for it.

sjay1994

So, I know jack shit about wrestling.

I didn't watch wrestlemania, so when I read mat's tweet about HHH going a dumb terminator entrance, I though Mat was just joking.

No he wasn't. It was actually a dumb terminator entrance with Arnie sponsorship.

Wow, wrestling is fucking dumb. I should watch it more.

Jman014

So, I know jack shit about wrestling.

I didn't watch wrestlemania, so when I read mat's tweet about HHH going a dumb terminator entrance, I though Mat was just joking.

No he wasn't. It was actually a dumb terminator entrance with Arnie sponsorship.

Wow, wrestling is fucking dumb. I should watch it more.

Ah yeah we were talking about that in this thread as Wrestlemania was happening live.

Should I play Nocturne or Soul Hackers?

Reminder, this decides whether I continue playing Megaten games.

Deciding on playing a franchise with so many different series that are all different from each other based off one game is kind of dumb. That said, Nocturne seems to be the most popular so I guess that one.

Deciding on playing a franchise with so many different series that are all different from each other based off one game is kind of dumb. That said, Nocturne seems to be the most popular so I guess that one.

See that's the thing. I don't know anything about these games, other than my first attempt at the series, P4, and me not liking it. I know that they are insanely popular here, and I wanna experience why.

If I don't like the next attempt, there's very little reason why I should continue trying to get into the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom