• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My essay reached a stop. I'm nearly touching the word requirement but I can't what else to add. Well fuck.

Podcast as well? Well, there goes sleep.

Jman014

UNLEASH THE CELEBRATORY BEARS!
I would pet these
Thanks to everyone for all their support. My RealGAF thing worked out.

My mom was waiting on a cancer diagnosis and she's in the clear.

Good. I lost my maternal grandfather to cancer before I was born so I never got to personally see how awesome he was, apparently.
Holy shit Aaron Lesnar is out on RAW fighting Rollins for the Heavyweight Championship and Seth Rollins has gold trims on his clothing

Thanks, Frienders!

In unrelated news. I'm watching Predator for the first time.

Was Jessy the body Ventura gay with Mack?

giphy.gif

Well, shit. My dad got back, and he's still pissed that our car broke down. He's still screaming, unfortunately, which is bound to annoy our neighbors. I'll have to go smooth things over with them tomorrow. While they hate both of my parents, they like me, and since they're also our landlords, I can't afford to have them annoyed with us anymore than they already are.

Well, shit. My dad got back, and he's still pissed that our car broke down. He's still screaming, unfortunately, which is bound to annoy our neighbors. I'll have to go smooth things over with them tomorrow. While they hate both of my parents, they like me, and since they're also our landlords, I can't afford to have them annoyed with us anymore than they already are.

Damn man, when are you able to get out of there?

Jman014

I am learning some new tech

OH god why do I make spelling errors in these things, and only notice when I am done.

how do I add words to my gifs?
Easily the best part of the show.

image.php

this image pretty much sums up Seth Rollins' reaction
Well it seems my father has passed out again. I'm going to take this opportunity to go to sleep. My father is a loud guy who seems to be unable to ever stop talking, so it's hard to go to sleep when he's awake.

Gnite man
Is John Cena a Predator? We can't see him. He has respect. Loyalty. Hustle.

I think I just cracked this case.
image.php

Well it seems my father has passed out again. I'm going to take this opportunity to go to sleep. My father is a loud guy who seems to be unable to ever stop talking, so it's hard to go to sleep when he's awake.

Ants

how do I add words to my gifs?

if this is a sincere question and not mocking sjay for fail

there's two ways: one, you just add the words to every frame of the GIF. this gets expensive in terms of filesize fast and is not recommended

two, you set the type of animation to add or additive or cumulative or something like that (whatever the opposite of replace is) and delete everything under the letters in every frame after they appear

Jman014

I'm using photoshop and adding it frame by frame
FUCK
if this is a sincere question and not mocking sjay for fail

there's two ways: one, you just add the words to every frame of the GIF. this gets expensive in terms of filesize fast and is not recommended

two, you set the type of animation to add or additive or cumulative or something like that (whatever the opposite of replace is) and delete everything under the letters in every frame after they appear

Grr maybe someday I'll get photoshop
You could use Gifcam to make the gif. They have built in tools to add text.

Ill look into it. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom