• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beinfilms

Aww yeah. Da Man/10

I know you guys said he gets better, but I still have no love for Junpei. If anything, I like him even less than before.
I have to assume it a "he gets worse before he gets better" type deals, but I'm definitely still in the worse part.

I know you guys said he gets better, but I still have no love for Junpei. If anything, I like him even less than before.
I have to assume it a "he gets worse before he gets better" type deals, but I'm definitely still in the worse part.

Only thing I know about Junpei comes from Ultimax, and he's pretty cool there.

Zenfalcia

Keep playing, you might not even like him in the end. You'll only know once you get there.

sjay1994

Pat was talking some shit last night in Max's bloodborne stream

H07UHZD.jpg

sjay1994

Max is bad at games that aren't in the fighting genre.

But he's a good sport about it. He got his ass handed to him multiple times by
the fat guy with a cleaver close to the first bonfire
10 times in a row, and never complained except about the loading.

He was still having fun, and I admired that.

Having now seen the opening 45 minutes of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Compilation Movie, I can confirm that CHAR IS THE SICKEST SHIT AND HE'S SO COOOOOOOOL

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Isn't he good at CoD as well? I don't really watch his videos.

Possibly. I've definitely not seen his CoD videos.

But he's a good sport about it. He got his ass handed to him multiple times by
the fat guy with a cleaver close to the first bonfire
10 times in a row, and never complained except about the loading.

He was still having fun, and I admired that.

Oh for sure. I'm just saying that someone calling him out isn't really a big deal because he sucks most of the time.

360pages

I can't wait until Marie shows up after you play the prologue reveling she is actually the main character of the game. To save all the others with her sick dancing skills

Another thread. You guys shitpost too fast.
Max makes me cringe when he plays any game and fuck his videos that are click bait to him talking about his theories of a character being revealed.

I eventually had to unsubscribe from him as all of his titles were all caps click bait bullshit that had no actual content. Also he likes to fake hype everything and it's tiring, if everything is hype nothing is hype.

Shackzam

Another thread. You guys shitpost too fast.

I eventually had to unsubscribe from him as all of his titles were all caps click bait bullshit. Also he likes to fake hype everything and it's tiring, if everything is hype nothing is hype.
"I don't use stream footage for my videos, I just edit myself out of the stream footage." Fawking bullshieeett

Oberon

Banned
Wow. I didn't even notice that there was a new thread. I was wondering why nobody posted anything for the last 9 hours.....
I beat the second boss of BB btw

joe2187

Banned
God the team effort going on during the Steel Battalion video is why I love these guys.

Makes me regret not buying that Steel Battalion set for $60 at that pawn shop a couple years ago.

Man, i'm so out of it today. I got literally no sleep last night, so i'm tired as shit. I forgot my backpack at home, and somehow didn't notice until second period. I had gone over an hour thinking I had my backpack with me. I have no idea how that's possible. I should've noticed, because it's heavy as shit. I also don't get why I thought I took it off and put it back on at the beginning and end of first period, despite there being nothing there. I only realized when I went to get a folder out of it and it wasn't there. Fuck it, i'm going to go pass out in study hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom