• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thing that happened was that I got to my first boss
Really fast guy with an axe and blunderbuss
. I did lose, but I guess that unlocked it?
But man, I'm not doing any damage so far. Gotta upgrade my weapons, I guess. Oh and find a way to level up.
You have to beat a boss to unlock leveling up. The first boss,
Cleric Beast
, I found to be much easier than
Gascoigne
. It's on the big bridge in Central Yharnam. Did you come acoss the werewolves? If you did, it's at the end of that bridge.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm buying Issac Asimovs foundation trilogy, which will be read along with Game of Thrones, but I'm also thinking of buying the first hardcover volume of Saga.

Is saga really good? I've heard a lot about it.

Shackzam

Any advice on
how to deal with the werewolves? I can't seem to bait only 1 of them out and they whoop my ass in a 2v1 fight.
Whoop there ass. I baited one of them and ended up getting the second one in the fight and whooped there ass.

Is saga really good? I've heard a lot about it.

Saga is great

Any advice on
how to deal with the werewolves? I can't seem to bait only 1 of them out and they whoop my ass in a 2v1 fight.

Stun them with gunfire and get a visceral hit in. Using a quick weapon, I use an untransformed saw spear for example, can get a the rest of the job done. Other than that, dodge and weave.

Yeah and I killed them. I moved quite far, but I never really reached the end of that place and got a bit sidetracked. It shouldn't be a problem though, I had almost killed
Gascoigne
, but I fucked up at the last moment. I'll just kill that boss first and then go back to the other.

Thank you guys. I'm fucking loving it so far, though it does have a few small issues.
If you want any advice, I say get some oil urns and molotovs. I used them, and it wrecked the first boss.

Any advice on

Git Gud

But seriously learn when to stun them for big damage. When the animation for the riposte attack is happening you won't get hurt by the other.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Anyone see that the Preacher AMC adaptation is going to be really rocky? I'm super nervous.

I find that I'm only getting anxious because of adaptations of shit. Be it manga or comic books.

I pray to god that Yamada kun doesn't suck.

sjay1994

You have to beat a boss to unlock leveling up. The first boss,
Cleric Beast
, I found to be much easier than
Gascoigne
. It's on the big bridge in Central Yharnam. Did you come acoss the werewolves? If you did, it's at the end of that bridge.

I am not even sure if thats a thing.

I was watching funhaus play BB drunk this morning
they were able to spend bloodechos at the doll without beating cleric beast

Zenfalcia

All these spoilers. I wish i could play. Oh well, i can wait.
I summoned for the
Father fight
because I wanted to try it out.
Since unlocking the ability to be summoned comes later, the guy rekted him
Nice. He seemed pretty tough to solo, but very doable.

sjay1994

All these spoilers. I wish i could play. Oh well, i can wait.

Nice. He seemed pretty tough to solo, but very doable.

I wish I could play more..... but exams.

I made the mistake of getting my dick wet in blood, then taking it out.

I feel uncomfortable now.

Man... I need 10 insight to be able to get the bell and join people, but I've wasted too much trying to summon people to help me get insight... Are there any enemies that drop
Madman's Knowledge
?

I am not even sure if thats a thing.

I was watching funhaus play BB drunk this morning
they were able to spend bloodechos at the doll without beating cleric beast
Really? Did they beat any other boss? I don't think it has to be
Cleric Beast
, but it unlocked after I beat it.

sjay1994

Really? Did they beat any other boss? I don't think it has to be
Cleric Beast
, but it unlocked after I beat it.

Not sure.... they did have the
hunters garb
but they could have bought it from the merchant or they found it.

But cosidering the 2nd boss is widely considered harder than the first, I doubt it.

Mobile Suit Gundam
"AMARO YOU MONSTER HOW COULD YOU KILL THAT INNOCENT MAN WHO JUST ASSAULTED ME AND WAS ABOUT TO MURDER YOU I DIDN'T RAISE YOU LIKE THIS"
Fuck off Mom, you didn't even raise me

Mobile Suit Gundam
"AMARO YOU MONSTER HOW COULD YOU KILL THAT INNOCENT MAN WHO JUST ASSAULTED ME AND WAS ABOUT TO MURDER YOU I DIDN'T RAISE YOU LIKE THIS"
Fuck off Mom, you didn't even raise me
Tomino shows have retarded shit like this and no one pointing out how Spacenoids are responsible for 90% of the atrocities in the UC timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom