• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, I just remembered I have shit to do. No time for sleep, i'm just going to have to power through it. It usually gets better after a while.

jesus fuck ya'll are on a new topic already

I got my Nerscylla set to have Negate Poison and Fire Res while eliminating the Hunger part of the set. Now my Rath-hunting set is complete for this tier.

Oberon

Banned
GJ. It's about to get realer.

There's somthing that's bugging me tho
I have somehow the feeling that this game will have way less weapon and armor variety than the other souls game

Yes, like Battleships.

Battleships turned into cute girls that is!

mami19_cha-32.png
?

Thanks for the heads up. It feels weird playing a new souls game where everything is tweaked.

The stats for a lot of those Origins seemed way to good to be true when compared to each other, IMO. I just went with the Violent Past because it had the highest strength and I like me some big, heavy, damaging weapons.

There's somthing that's bugging me tho
I have somehow the feeling that this game will have way less weapon and armor variety than the other souls game

There are plenty of armors. Less weapons, but every single one of them are different.

Speaking of Bloodborne, since I couldn't fall asleep, I played it for the entire night. At the moment, i'm stuck at
Vicar Amelia
. Any advice?

Speaking of Bloodborne, since I couldn't fall asleep, I played it for the entire night. At the moment, i'm stuck at
Vicar Amelia
. Any advice?

I have no idea. Just keeping hitting it.

There must be a gimmick to the fight, or I went to a place I wasn't supposed to be yet.

Rean

Went with Military Vet. Suppose I could afford to role play a bit.

You can buy every weapon after picking it up, or earning the badge.]
I went with Troubled Childhood and the
Cane/Whip
myself. i didn't even know thats what the badges did either.

Really? I went in the order of
Cleric Beast, Father Gascoigne, Blood Starved Beast, and soon to be Vicar Amelia.
I think that's the recommended order, since you're told about the last one after killing the third one.

Cleric beast
seems easy to miss. Ther first boss I ran into was
Father G.

Really? I went in the order of
Cleric Beast, Father Gascoigne, Blood Starved Beast, and soon to be Vicar Amelia.
I think that's the recommended order, since you're told about the last one after killing the third one.

I jumped off the bridge before fighting him and explored Yarnham until I found the Father. Beat him eventually and went down to Old Yarnham

Cleric beast
seems easy to miss. Ther first boss I ran into was
Father G.
I knew about
Cleric Beast
because of the alpha and because an npc tells you to go there to get to another area. After you find it's blocked off, you go back to him and he tells you to go through the aqueducts, which leads to
G

Duplolas

Banned
Guys. I need a international assortment of candies.

Could you please help me find a good bundle deal.

I live in the US.

I came here because I remember how much stuff the guys got from the Mailbag.

Last thing that happened was that I got to my first boss
Really fast guy with an axe and blunderbuss
. I did lose, but I guess that unlocked it?
Maybe? I unlocked them long after
Father Gascoigne
. Did you pick up anything that had badge in its name? That's how i've unlocked the weapons in the store.

Duplolas

Banned
Does she like strawberry because strawberry kit Kats are pretty good, but is there anything specific you're looking for?

Well I was looking for like a box of candies from around the world because I know each culture has a different take on candy.

But man, I'm not doing any damage so far. Gotta upgrade my weapons, I guess. Oh and find a way to level up.

The Doll should up and about in the Dream, then

But man, I'm not doing any damage so far. Gotta upgrade my weapons, I guess. Oh and find a way to level up.
That was my second boss, but it shouldn't effect your weapons. Check your inventory for the badges.

Also if you
died to a boss or beat a boss
you can level.

Alfebit

Banned
So I got the
Hunter garb in the sewers. Should I go forward or head back to the bridge to deal with those werewolf things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom