• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voak41F.png

No, but put transparency on tho.

Like a third of her body is missing though.

No, bull said to wear this

Proof.

I'll just use this because skLa can go fuck himself
I just had a weird image of Skla taking off a Kos-mos costume like it was a plugsuit and putting on a chie costume while Abu barges in and wears the kos-mos costume and says fuck you without looking at him in the eye.

ultimax

I just had a weird image of Skla taking off a Kos-mos costume like it was a plugsuit and putting on a chie costume while Abu barges in and wears the kos-mos costume and says fuck you without looking at him in the eye.

I think thats a pretty good way of describing it

Skrams

Fighting hunters in BB is really annoying because of their blunderbuss spaming

Yeah, it can be annoying sort of.
An enemy hunter later is just completely shooting all the time for 95% of his actions. It was pretty annoying since he'd just shoot then roll away. Good thing they don't seem to respawn.

sjay1994

Yeah, it can be annoying sort of.
An enemy hunter later is just completely shooting all the time for 95% of his actions. It was pretty annoying since he'd just shoot then roll away. Good thing they don't seem to respawn.

Considering the most of the time I've fought hunters they are in pairs, thank god. They take way more effort to take down. The ones with blunderbuss's are a problem for me. Others aren't to bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom