• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe after a steam sale.

Also old school rpgs that look super complex look daunting to me

I have a shitty laptop. I could probably run it

You'll be fine. All you need to know how to play a RPG is the ability to read. I'm sure you know how to read.
If I could afford Pillars of Eternity I'd get it.

But it's okay... Xenoblade 3D in 5 days.
But they cost the same...

Obsidian tho.

But they cost the same...

Obsidian tho.

I was using Amazon vounchers from my birthday aha. Also Xenoblade got rare fast, so I'm jumping in on Xenoblade 3D. The price is only going to go up...

I really want the Obsidian dick shoved really hard into me until I bleed through my eyes, but PoE is more likely to go on sale.

Do you guys like, not get hunger pains or something?

lolno.
At best after a few days my body will fuck me over and give me a migraine.

Do you guys like, not get hunger pains or something?

If I'm having enough fun, no.

I do need to take breaks while gaming or watch large quanities of tv or movies, because of eye strain. Also, I can't see 3D. I also almost failed to qualify for my job because of my poop tier eyes.

So since my Saw Cleaver is the strongest weapon and was dealing fire damage for the longest time, a simple change of bloodgems made defeating the Watchdog in the chalice dungeon significantly faster. Such a great upgrade system in place, this game has.

What is the longest you have gone without food?

3 days, in college when I ran out of money on my meal plan during finals week.

It was a lot of napping, studying, and coffee.

Have you never not eaten long enough that you've experienced a pain in your stomach? You could not eat for days and not experience any pain from your stomach?

If so then yes, that's abnormal.

Can't say that I have. My stomach might rumble loudly but I can't say I've had stomach pain because of not eating.

I've been kidney punched and felt extreme pain in the area if that counts.

Finally Slaughtered
BSB.

odUbG0q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom