• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

I've been stuck on the fucking
Blood Starved Beast
for 3 fucking days now. I can get to his
last form
no problem then he's just rampaging all over me. Any tips guys?
Try to either stay behind him or back up depending on what moves hes doing. Sprinting to his left to get behind him was useful for me whenever I was mid to long range from him.

Skrams

What I mean is the ground literally disappearing out from under me and being able to see the skybox below me.
Yeah, never quite had that problem. Just smaller versions of that.
I've been stuck on the fucking
Blood Starved Beast
for 3 fucking days now. I can get to his
last form
no problem then he's just rampaging all over me. Any tips guys?

Huh, I guess walls will just differ for everyone.
I assume you've already used all your flame paper since that works pretty well. Or Oil and Molotovs. I'd also assume you've upgraded your weapon to +3 before you start needing Twin Bloodshards or whatever it's called. I feel like I remember just dodging to his right to attack his butt after he misses a generic one swiper. When he rampages I just run away or I try to get a pillar in between me and him to mess him up. Usually I'd stick close to a pillar so there would be little surprises.

Yeah, never quite had that problem. Just smaller versions of that.

Huh, I guess walls will just differ for everyone.
I assume you've already used all your flame paper since that works pretty well. Or Oil and Molotovs. I'd also assume you've upgraded your weapon to +3 before you start needing Twin Bloodshards or whatever it's called. I feel like I remember just dodging to his right to attack his butt after he misses a generic one swiper. When he rampages I just run away or I try to get a pillar in between me and him to mess him up. Usually I'd stick close to a pillar so there would be little surprises.

Yeah. Pretty much did that. I can just fly through every enemy in the area no problem but he just keeps getting me. It's usually his tracking
command grab
which is pretty much a 1HKO.

I just need to keep plugging at it.

Skrams

Yeah. Pretty much did that. I can just fly through every enemy in the area no problem but he just keeps getting me. It's usually his tracking
command grab
which is pretty much a 1HKO.

I just need to keep plugging at it.

Can't remember if I got hit by that or not. I did save my video of fighting him so I could theoretically upload it if you wanted me to. It'd probably take a while with my shitty internet, but eh. If you're using the cane then good luck. The DPS is way too small for me.

JoJo94

In other news I am still not sure if I am happy or sad that I am reading Prison School...Ouroboros

In Bloodborne news I am taking it way slower than the rest of you guys. Beat the Watchdog of the Old Lords, and Vicar today.

Numb

Lol I was literally too busy playing videogames to remember to eat

Guess it's time to order takeout. I'll watch fisticuffs with it so it'll be sweet
tumblr_inline_n85uh2kIo31so6i5v.jpg

Shackzam

Don't be like me man. DON'T BE LIKE ME!!!

When I get to into a project or game I forget I'm just a human who needs energy sometimes. I'm getting better with it though.
I'm the worst when playing a game. I usually never eat the whole day and end up having cereal before I sleep.

croten

Just hit it some. It's not that hard.

He can't cause no PC. But I know I will!

Greatest week in gaming in a long time!

I can't afford it atm but I should get it in a few days.

I'm probably going to sell some games that I don't need anymore like MH3 for the DS considering I have it on the Wii U and I have MH4 as well as Bravely Default because fuck that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom