• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler tag the name?

Amelia. Feels like a Dark Souls 2 boss, even though the design is arguably the best so far.

Who is it?
You best not be shitting on Vicar Amelia.

Also I like CB. The only boss I dislike in the game so far is BSB.

That's the one. Fucking straight garbage.
Hey we got lazy with this boss's attacks so we're just gonna let the boss heal whenever it wants to make it take longer than it needs to. Its a dark souls boss inside of Bloodborne and it doesn't work at all.

That's the one. Fucking straight garbage.
Hey we got lazy with this boss's attacks so we're just gonna let the boss heal whenever it wants to make it take longer than it needs to. Its a dark souls boss inside of Bloodborne and it doesn't work at all.

Not only does it telegraph the heal, you can knock her out of it, for a free Visceral Attack. Also Numbing Urns.

There're just too many lines of spoilered text, so I felt left out and wanted to join in. What, uh, is up with you? Wrestlemania is on Sunday... Yep.

With a charge attack? No you can't, I've hit her multiple times and she keeps going. Also, I don't like playing with items in a souls game.

Don't charge. Just smack her.

And why not? Several bosses in the game have mechanics to them tied around items, and items overall make your life less miserable.

Numb

don't play tag 2.

OmakeGifAnime-BokurawaMinnaKawaisou-Episode5-RageSayaka_zps0fee6a22.gif~original.gif

WHAT!?
Even if that were possible i would never do it.
Night guys

Trying to finish up some anime. Right now I'm watching Kancolle.

I've gotta catch up on a ton of shit before recording a podcast about this season's anime. Need to finish Shirobako, Kuroko, Yatterman, Cute High Earth Defense Club Love, Rolling Girls and a couple others.

Went to the hospital twice this week. So that was fun.

That sounds like the best week. What happened?

Don't charge. Just smack her.

And why not? Several bosses in the game have mechanics to them tied around items, and items overall make your life less miserable.

that's fine for you if you want to use items. I'm not saying its wrong or anything, I just don't like it. Unless I have to use it, I won't.

Just spam R1, it works. I have a video of me doing it even,

Alright, I'll give it another try when i get some more blood vials, its just such a boring fight.

I beat it without items. It's fine, but it is kinda simple.
Pretty much like any other healing boss in any game.

Fuck, there's more of them? God, why don't devs realize that healing bosses is just the worst gimmick ever. Its even worse than adds.

If you're that bored, summon me. I missed the timing on sharing my boss run and I want to upload a complete set of boss videos

I don't summon on my first playthrough of any souls game, but thanks anyway.

That sounds like the best week. What happened?
Second time was for an x ray on my foot. Turns out I've had a bit of a stress fracture for a damn while now and I just thought it was muscle pain or something. Prettu mundane all things considered. But the first time was the more fun one. Had a pretty nasty case of alcohol poisoning on sunday and had to be rushed in. Apparently I had a .39 bac. Felt that shit for a few days after.

Second time was for an x ray on my foot. Turns out I've had a bit of a stress fracture for a damn while now and I just thought it was muscle pain or something. Prettu mundane all things considered. But the first time was the more fun one. Had a pretty nasty case of alcohol poisoning on sunday and had to be rushed in. Apparently I had a .39 bac. Felt that shit for a few days after.

Glad to hear it's not a big deal. I'm surprised I didn't get alcohol poisoning the other week, I drank quite a bit. Quite a bit completely irresponsibly.

Man, the difficulty between levels in these Ninebreaker training exercises are nearly non existent at times. Level 4 versions of a category ain't much harder than Level 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom