• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man Vergil's pretty good.

Shooting him with your gun while he's in DT basically nulls it. Its nowhere near as bad, but then again, mechanically Vergil shits all over this boss, so its more forgivable. Plus, it wouldn't make sense if he couldn't heal considering Dante heals in his DT also.

ultimax

It's all an elaborate ruse
i knew it was you
Those are character traits.

But this pattern of thought is coming from someone who loves P4, so he might not know how characters truly work.

:3

supa-hot-fire.gif

Man
Dante
is such a badass, but why is
he
just after
Thor
? The boss pacing is really getting erratic.
Dante
is one of the fights they added in the remake. Originally Matador wasn't even in Nocturne. Any candelabra fights or Dante fights are new stuff, along with, I think, the entire optional dungeon.
WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE VIDEOS OF ME ABU

Man, fuck Settlers of Catan. I'm getting literally the worst luck ever, to the point that I'm just sitting over here, watching my favorite JonTron episode.

That episode is pretty good, but my favorite is still Birdemic. Runner up being Nuts & Bolts. Special mention to Hercules.
A drink sounds nice. I should meet up with 40-sensei.

Wii U, you know, I think that might not be a great name for a console. Anyone else think about this?

I read that thread again today. It's even funnier than I remembered.

Attacking it multiple times while its healing does nothing. Attacking it from behind does nothing either. Fuck this fight. I wish it was at least a fun fight.

Accuracy, Power, and Judgement Exercises all completed, and my reward is a new AC part.

Time for a few Arena battles. The setup for the battles is interesting as it's basically a matchmaking service, and you need to win battles to earn enough points to participate in a ranked battle.

Totally thought you were talking about DMC there.

I'm gonna play Nocturne one day. I just need to get in that mood.
Sorry I should have spoiler tag them first.
Dante
is one of the fights they added in the remake. Originally Matador wasn't even in Nocturne. Any candelabra fights or Dante fights are new stuff, along with, I think, the entire optional dungeon.
The fights are cool sure, but it really breaks the pacing imo. I wonder if its like this in the Raidou one. The fights are still cool though.

Favorite cocktail is White Russian, but making that at home is hard, so I usually make gin and juice at home.

I also make a Sunrise D, which is Red Wine and Sunny D.

So I invaded a guy and ran through this area I'd been having trouble with and came to a switch that dropped what looks like a fetus into a pit. I don't know how I've messed up his game, but it feels like a big deal

Man, the official ranked fights in Nine Breaker actually have the ACs exhibiting fairly smart behavior. Trying to keep a specific distance for most efficient range, rushing towards to catch opponents off guard, etc. It's quite a leap from the previous few games' Arena opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom