• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fights are cool sure, but it really breaks the pacing imo. I wonder if its like this in the Raidou one. The fights are still cool though.
I've heard the Raidou ones just slaps in Raidou where Dante is. Probably has Raidou music so that'd be sick hype.
Attacking it multiple times while its healing does nothing. Attacking it from behind does nothing either. Fuck this fight. I wish it was at least a fun fight.
Really? I can show you a video of me doing it. You have to get a lot of hits in.

Honestly, most mixed drinks are a pain. I'll usually just go for the bottle and drink straight whatever.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I would so love to drink with you nerds in person.

I usually end up taking shots because I rarely drink at home, but when I do I like to relax and have just a couple drinkskies.
So would I. It could be amazing.

I almost exclusively drink at home. Mainly cause I almost always regret who I end up spending the night with if something happens.

I waited until my 21st birthday to drink. First drink I had was a Scotch on the Rocks. Then I had a shot of 151. Then a shot of Wild Turkey. Then a shot of Vodka. Then another shot of Wild Turkey and I was completely wasted.

So would I. It could be amazing.

I almost exclusively drink at home. Mainly cause I almost always regret who I end up spending the night with if something happens.

I don't think I've ever actually regretted any hook ups after my first one, because that one ruined a friendship. I've come close to things I would have regretted but people stopped me.

GOD DAMN IT FUCK THIS FIGHT SO MUCH. THIS STUN SHIT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.

I hit it like a good 6 times while its praying and it just finishes gets a bunch of health back and slashes at me.

I feel like if I got drunk I'd be way too confident for my own good and won't shut up. I might also hate how it feels and not want to do it again.

Got a friend awaiting verification as a member. He's been my best friend for 13 years, and he has, and I quote, "totally good-ass thread ideas." Gonna be fun.

I don't think I've ever actually regretted any hook ups after my first one, because that one ruined a friendship. I've come close to things I would have regretted but people stopped me.
The walk of shame is awful. Especially if you somehow lost your pants. I really wish my friends would stop me when we go out. But they don't, cause they're assholes.

I feel like if I got drunk I'd be way too confident for my own good and won't shut up. I might also hate how it feels and not want to do it again.

It all depends on the type of drunk you are. Luckily I'm a very laughy and jokey drunk, which makes it very easy to get laid, since women just want to have fun while drinking, so I'm apparently a good time to be around.

Just hope you're not an angry drunk, they're the worst.

Got a friend awaiting verification as a member. He's been my best friend for 13 years, and he has, and I quote, "totally good-ass thread ideas." Gonna be fun.

Cannot wait to ask him everything about you.

The walk of shame is awful. Especially if you somehow lost your pants. I really wish my friends would stop me when we go out. But they don't, cause they're assholes.

I love it. I walk with pride, high-five literally every person I walk by on the way home. It's so much fun. Dancing and singing my way down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom