• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just defeated the second boss (can't remember the name) and got the
red brooch to give to the child

Did not expect that to go the way it did
her just devestated by her mother's death

I felt like complete shit, way more than the npcs turning hollow in DS1, just thought I'd get somethig cool but instead I'm basically a monster.

Damn you Miyazaki you godamn genius

joe2187

Banned
I failed to notice the tags at the bottom of the pictures.

I was wondering why the fuck Dieminion was working on the side as a male model.

0/10 No Smuggles.

All the competitors have their own intro music.

So far I've heard Yu Wa shock 90's version. Cowboy Bebop intro and right now Fuudo came out to the OP from Eva.

So just defeated the second boss (can't remember the name) and got the
red brooch to give to the child

Did not expect that to go the way it did
her just devestated by her mother's death

I felt like complete shit, way more than the npcs turning hollow in DS1, just thought I'd get somethig cool but instead I'm basically a monster.

Damn you Miyazaki you godamn genius

That's not even the end of the quest line and it gets MUCH worse.

360pages

I probably won't be able to join since I have to work from 3 to 7 today. Hopefully next week. I might also catch the tail end of the series.

"Sorry, you must be a registered forums member to view this page. If you are already a member, login here. "

:( something awful is terrible.

Basically, it's like this thread, but it's slower, mostly on topic, and they have Matt instead of Pat. Also, Matt posts a lot more frequently over there than Pat does in here.

mike0dude

IF you think NeoGAF can be a tough bunch of SOBs, wait until you hang out on the SA forums. They skew older and are much more cynical.

Mike needs to get gudder at have Something Awful Senpais notice him.

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo9_r1_250.gif

SteveTR

Just beat main mission in MGSV: Ground Zeroes. Took me about 48 minutes. I knew it was short, but I didn't think it was that short.

The game's amazing, though.

Just beat main mission in MGSV: Ground Zeroes. Took me about 48 minutes. I knew it was short, but I didn't think it was that short.

The game's amazing, though.

Try experimenting a bit, save Paz first, the guards' pattern will be different or do no weapon run.

The game really allows you to be creative, especially mission eliminate the renegade threat on how to assasinate Glaz and Palitz. That alone makes my purchase worth it for me.

Oberon

Banned
As you may know, she has two swipes. A regular one and a one where she dashes forward. The former can be countered.

What weapon are you using? I tried to lure out her attacks and hit her once with the whip version of my cane during her recovery and would retreat immediately. If you're careful and keep your distance, it won't often get the chance to poison you.

I just made it

I used that piston blade thing and the big axt. At the beginning I used that spinning attack since it does a lot of damage and pushes the beast away. The piston blade was quick enough to do multiple follow up attacks

Basically, it's like this thread, but it's slower, mostly on topic, and they have Matt instead of Pat. Also, Matt posts a lot more frequently over there than Pat does in here.

Forums you have to pay for aren't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom