• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB spoilers
Killed the third boss in the chalice dungeon, that flame hound. I'm not playing as aggressively as I'd want to. I've beaten the whole thing in two tries though (Died with the first boss when I tried to counter it and it didn't work). Other than that, the bosses in this first dungeon were really easy, though I guess that's why it's the first dungeon. Been dumping points into arcane as Vidula told me a lot of good shit gets unlocked if you reach 15.

Remember that you actually need to get the items as well. You can get them right now if you want me to tell you where they are.

Shackzam

Chie just finished her work out. Nothing wrong with that.
screenshot-2013-10-19-15-39-54.png

There was SO MUCH SHOVELWARE!

I think Matt could have a full 3 months of mystery box games alone for the Wii.

Why didn't the Wii and Wii U produce really good shooters?? The control scheme is perfect for Shootbangs!

Yeah, I know. I haven't been able to reach 15 just yet though. Each level costs like 10,000 already and I'm not getting a lot of blood.
Sure, though please don't give too many details. Is it even available to me right now?

It should be. It's in that area you need to drop down multiple planks on once the door in Cathedral Ward opens. You'll see a door on a wooden plank all by itself. Try to get to it and there's a bunch of really cool stuff in there as well as a cool area.

Numb

I think he meant that "the really good shooter" coming out is splatoon and it will totally save nintendo

That tree house sold me on it.
One way to get me to buy a game is to shove hours of gameplay directly after it's announcement in my face. This years tree house will be hype too i hope.

In an ideal world, the Wii U and the Vita would be insanely successful over their respective competition. (Its probably a bit generous to say both of those are competing with the other systems like the PS4 and 3DS)

ultimax

In an ideal world, the Wii U and the Vita would be insanely successful over their respective competition. (Its probably a bit generous to say both of those are competing with the other systems like the PS4 and 3DS)
I mean it's not like those other systems are successful for no reason...

In an ideal world people would just stop complaining about video games and actually play them.

I mean it's not like those other systems are successful for no reason...

I get why the PS4 was successful, good marketing plus the other competition from Microsoft shit the bed early in the console race (Fack you Don Mattrick) .

Nintendo blundered there way to success with the 3DS. They are lucky they have Pokemon and Monster Hunter in Japan.

In an ideal world people would just stop complaining about video games and actually play them.

Sadly this is the internet.

beinfilms

Hey, guys, I said this last night, but it was like the middle of the night, so only a few people saw it:

Tabletop Simulator ($15 on Steam) has online capability, and has a fuckton of games, including both Metal Gear Risk, and Cards Against Humanity (with all expansions, including a Canadian one I didn't even know existed)

It's kinda great.

ultimax

173AF23A-0785-43E0-926A-434D0BA29F38_zpswncwe07q.png

I get why the PS4 was successful, good marketing plus the other competition from Microsoft shit the bed early in the console race (Fack you Don Mattrick) .
Nintendo blundered there way to success with the 3DS. They are lucky they have Pokemon and Monster Hunter in Japan.

I'm just saying it would be better to say it's ideal for all the consoles to be successful, not just wishing for one. It can come off as fanboy-ish

173AF23A-0785-43E0-926A-434D0BA29F38_zpswncwe07q.png

I'm just saying it would be better to say it's ideal for all the consoles to be successful, not just wishing for one. It can come off as fanboy-ish

I cannot accept that panel as legitimate.

But then again, there are weird comic writers who use their characters to manifest their fetishes/fantasies so... rather I deny that panel actually existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom